Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:07 pm


Fortunately in the military so long as I'm not home I don't have to serve Jury Duty. I guess that's the only good thing about the military purposely keeping you from home. They keep you from serving Jury duty.

Hey, Slai, how come you haven't been as active lately?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:55 pm


Hi Bob/Recca,

Actually, I've come here almost every weekday, but I haven't had much to say or add to the conversations gonk ! I want to participate though!


Sonia crying


slai

Crew


DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:11 am


Kikaryu
DevilsLight
Kikaryu
Sorry yet again for not being on Gaia often. I had Jury Duty, but it's over now.


Jury duty??? What kind of case were you jury for??? I don't think you're in Canada so telling me should be ok hehehe.
Well, luckily I didn't get put on a Jury. They have a system that you call the courthouse every day for whatever week the summons says, and if they say go to the courthouse, you go the following day. Then while there, they randomly call names for whatever case comes up. So, there's a chance you won't even have to go on a Jury. So I didn't get called, and it's still considered as if I served. So, now they can't call me in to serve until another year. Also, it's possible I won't get another summons for several years, it's kind of random, even though I had to go two years in a row.


Do you still get extra pay? sweatdrop Here in Canada if you are in Jury duty you skip work and get paid for it. As if you were working hehe
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:29 am


slai
Hi Bob/Recca,

Actually, I've come here almost every weekday, but I haven't had much to say or add to the conversations gonk ! I want to participate though!


Sonia crying


Ahh I see, why do you have so many kitty's all over you?

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:36 pm


DevilsLight
Kikaryu
DevilsLight
Kikaryu
Sorry yet again for not being on Gaia often. I had Jury Duty, but it's over now.


Jury duty??? What kind of case were you jury for??? I don't think you're in Canada so telling me should be ok hehehe.
Well, luckily I didn't get put on a Jury. They have a system that you call the courthouse every day for whatever week the summons says, and if they say go to the courthouse, you go the following day. Then while there, they randomly call names for whatever case comes up. So, there's a chance you won't even have to go on a Jury. So I didn't get called, and it's still considered as if I served. So, now they can't call me in to serve until another year. Also, it's possible I won't get another summons for several years, it's kind of random, even though I had to go two years in a row.


Do you still get extra pay? sweatdrop Here in Canada if you are in Jury duty you skip work and get paid for it. As if you were working hehe

Well, it depends on the company you work for. Like, my company I work for pays for 5 days of Jury duty. If I were to actually be put on a trail, and say it last for more than the 5 days I get paid for, then I wouldn't get paid for anymore. But when I went, I was exempt from all trials longer than what I get paid for. So yeah, I got paid for that day I missed.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:45 am


Kikaryu
DevilsLight
Kikaryu
DevilsLight
Kikaryu
Sorry yet again for not being on Gaia often. I had Jury Duty, but it's over now.


Jury duty??? What kind of case were you jury for??? I don't think you're in Canada so telling me should be ok hehehe.
Well, luckily I didn't get put on a Jury. They have a system that you call the courthouse every day for whatever week the summons says, and if they say go to the courthouse, you go the following day. Then while there, they randomly call names for whatever case comes up. So, there's a chance you won't even have to go on a Jury. So I didn't get called, and it's still considered as if I served. So, now they can't call me in to serve until another year. Also, it's possible I won't get another summons for several years, it's kind of random, even though I had to go two years in a row.


Do you still get extra pay? sweatdrop Here in Canada if you are in Jury duty you skip work and get paid for it. As if you were working hehe

Well, it depends on the company you work for. Like, my company I work for pays for 5 days of Jury duty. If I were to actually be put on a trail, and say it last for more than the 5 days I get paid for, then I wouldn't get paid for anymore. But when I went, I was exempt from all trials longer than what I get paid for. So yeah, I got paid for that day I missed.


ahhhh ic ic smile

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100


slai

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:55 pm


Hi Bob/Recca,

Recca Hino
slai
Hi Bob/Recca,

Actually, I've come here almost every weekday, but I haven't had much to say or add to the conversations gonk ! I want to participate though!


Sonia crying


Ahh I see, why do you have so many kitty's all over you?


In real life, I'm allergic to kitties, but I love playing with kitties! I think this is all the kitties I can squish on my avatar at once.


Sonia whee
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:19 am


I don't know have you seen Raevir's avatar?

How many of the October letter did you get to have some many kitties?

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50


slai

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:02 pm


Hi Bob/Recca,

I've been meaning to ask you about this actually twisted !

I initially got 3 October letters, as I usually do. After the item was released, I wanted more Coco kitties. I sent in a second donation, via snail mail, for 2 extra October letters for myself as well as some more letters for other people. Just after I mailed out that postal money order though, 5 October letters pop into my inventory eek ! I thought it might be a glitch or something, so I decided to wait until my donation showed up. Lo and behold, the 2 extra letters I bought arrive in my inventory a week later. To be on the safe side though, I opened 1 of my extra donation letters I had bought for the second Coco kitty.

I then asked Lluvia whether or not the 5 extra letters in my inventory were a glitch or not, but she said she couldn't tell stressed . It looks like they were actually dropped into my inventory.

Now, you wouldn't happen to know who planted 5 extra October letters in my inventory, would you? I've already asked around, but no one has admitted anything xp .


Sonia ninja
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:07 pm


When I saw they came out with Coco kitties, I sent off extra money for ten more. XD I am keeping them as an investment, lol.

Londo Mollari


Bobby Lauren Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:33 pm


Hmm, just because they all denied it doesn't mean one of them didn't actaully do it. I mean who wants to take credit for a random gift attack.

I got extra's too, but I've given some of them away aready to people who couldn't get them on their own.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:58 am


Hora to the Trigun black cat imitation(S).

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100


slai

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:19 pm


Hi Bobby,

Bobby Lauren Taylor
Hmm, just because they all denied it doesn't mean one of them didn't actaully do it. I mean who wants to take credit for a random gift attack.

I got extra's too, but I've given some of them away aready to people who couldn't get them on their own.


Wow mrgreen , I got a reply from YOU heart ! Sigh, yeah, I know xp ! I still wish someone would confess though!


Sonia gonk
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:48 pm


I've been a online a bit more the Recca Hino or Hino Recca lately.

After what you've done to people who have been nice to you? No one would ever confess.

Bobby Lauren Taylor



slai

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:49 pm


Hi Bobby,

Bobby Lauren Taylor
After what you've done to people who have been nice to you? No one would ever confess.


AUUUUUGGH gonk ! Sigh, wish I could ask Dri-chan whom it might be.


Sonia xp
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//