| Well? |
| Claire, definitly |
|
31% |
[ 14 ] |
| Ada of course! |
|
36% |
[ 16 ] |
| Ashley! Yay! |
|
6% |
[ 3 ] |
| He should just stay single!!! XD |
|
25% |
[ 11 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 44 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:00 am
The_Spirit_Fox_Kurama It seems to me that the girls are crazy about Leon so I ask you, which of the following should he pick? Claire? Ada? or Ashley? I think he should pick Claire, she seems to be the most like Leon and also seems to be the kindest of the three girls. 3nodding P.S. Here's a new RE4 bump pic that I made! Feel free to use it if you want!  I think that he should go with ada. Because then we have an excuse to bring stevey back!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:19 am
I really think he should go with Ada. Why? Because they have a histroy, that's why.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME I think it's better that way... On another note... What if Leon can't have a special someone... I mean he's got a government job, it'd be hard... But Ada's always gonna be there... Maybe he's stuck with random love encounters on missions. Oh that has gotta be fun.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:05 pm
he's better off being a the single badass person that he is
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:35 am
h2x he's better off being a the single badass person that he is yeah good point, badass's are cool, sometimes.... Not unless they're crueler than... The guy who created Bonsai Kittens *shudders* I hate him... stare
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:36 am
Hey h2x, is your signature quote thing from a game? It sounds familiar.... It is bugging me now... I think I know where it is from or where I heard it but I can't out a finger on it...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:37 am
Loli Kyr h2x he's better off being a the single badass person that he is yeah good point, badass's are cool, sometimes.... Not unless they're crueler than... The guy who created Bonsai Kittens *shudders* I hate him... stare The bonsai kittens are supposed to be an outrageous hoax and is a story for another day/thread. *shudders* Ja! Leon should just stay single. Romances get you killed or severely injured in games like Resident Evil.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:17 am
claire there perfect i just want REBECCA MINE all of u shes mine
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:39 am
i think he should go out with claire they have known each other for ages
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:33 pm
Ada is a better choice for him.
Claire seems to like him on a friendly level.
But if not Ada, then, he should be like James Bond, go on missions and get the girls.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:36 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:12 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:21 pm
i choose ADA ashley:toyoung claire: has steve and dont seem like a good couple
they were in love and in RE4 still seem 2 have something so i go 4 ada they seem good 2gether
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:44 pm
I think he should go with Luis! 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:02 am
Moneneko I think he should go with Luis! 3nodding Who exactly IS that Luis person anyway? All I know about him is tht he's spanish, and somebody called him a "crazy mexican" before.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|