Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Firefly/Serenity Guild*~ (We aim to do what is right.)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply RPG Forum
Miranda. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saving_Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:32 am


Kat watched as the two men talked before introducing herself, as she didn't quite know everyone either.
Kat Cobb, I'm your doctor, need anything medical and ill be happy to oblige. I'm also pretty good with a gun. Neo, since you said that your keeping the ship in service, does that include my infirmery? Cause if not, I'm gonna have to start planing ahead, so i best know now."
Kat knew how to get supplies and when shes gonna have to start getting some. She just didn't like the way she was gonna have to go about getting them if she had to.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:49 pm


Samantha looked over at Kat, "It would make sence. After all. Without the people to work on the ship the ship will fall into disrepair. So I'm quite certain that Neo is considerate enough to think of that."

Triska
Crew


NeoSummers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:04 pm


"Well my bussiness runs in machine parts, but I will give a small budget to the infirmery and kitchen."
Neo was worried that people might be trying to shovel out his wallet.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:36 am


Ian nodded, "The girls have a point, Summers. If you can make sure the crew don't starve, don't bleed to death, and we stay in the sky: the rest should be easy wit hthe captain."

Erim Rathair


Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:16 pm


Samantha caught a kind of movement from Neo that sugested that he was nervise. They are picking quite a bit. "Ian, I think we can handle the food on our own. Things like parts and medicine are things we can not go without. Especally when we go to worlds that require a shot of that what-cha-ma-call-it. And that can add up on it's own. Now I can buy food out of my own pocket, but as for the other things."
Sam let it hang there. No point in chasing off the guy. Sure he's a jerk. But if he's going to help in keeping this ship going, she's willing to put up with it. Besides, if they guy believes that he's saving he may be willing to spend more. Which means that if there is a part she needs that is VERY expensive she may be able to talk him into getting it as soon as they hit port.
"Besides, I think we all spook enough. The captain called us all here so I do believe that we should turn this all over to her now."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:59 pm


Ian nodded to Sam, and smiled at Neo. "Thats why women are the superiors. They think better than we do." He clasped Neo on the shoulder with a grin and turned to face the captain.

Erim Rathair


saving_Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:33 am


Kat was thankful that he would give some money towards the infirmery. The last thing she wanted was not having the equipment she needed to save lives.
"Thanks Neo, though i'll help Sam with the food. I can put money towards that, just medicine and medical equipment is a bit outer my budget, of course it'll be a while before we'll need anything. The stuff in there is actaully fairly good."
She looked towards the captain.
"So, what is it that you need to speak to us about, captain?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:29 pm


"well" Alexandra said now that the attention was turned to her once more "i suppose you're all part of the crew, can't really let you off"
She looked around at the interesting assortment of people. "We can't depend on Mr. Summers here to provide for us though and thats where i need your help, no a whole lot a people in the verse are fonf of me did some bad jobs in the past. We need jobs and i prolly can't get em" Alexandra chose not to elaborate on those 'bad jobs' it would be best to keep this simple, no need to dig up her past. From the looks of the crew they had their own anyway.

scarlet witch 42


NeoSummers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:14 pm


Neo was starting to warm up toward Samantha as she defended him. Neo looked at Ian oddly when Ian claped his shoulder. Neo had almost gotten sick from the smell of alcohaul coming off of Ian. Neo than turned his attention as she began to speak.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:58 am


Samantha knew how that feels. "The only addition I can add to this crew, besides keeping this ship floating, are negotiation skills. I could do some sweet talking to help in getting jobs."

Triska
Crew


scarlet witch 42

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:20 pm


"Good" Alex said. Things were finally coming together. She turned to Neo "One thing i know about the rich, they've all got something to hide, you know anybody's work for us?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:39 pm


(OOC : anyone who wants to think up our first job feel free)

scarlet witch 42


NeoSummers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:36 pm


Neo shrugged.
"Every rich person I know dislikes me, so they wouldn't tell me about they're shday side anyway."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:05 pm


Alexandra looked around hopefully. If no one knew about any jobs she supposed she might know of some but she wasn't sure if they were worth takin'.

scarlet witch 42


Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:00 am


Samantha looked over at Neo, "Then perhaps I could go in and talk with them."
And that would be all she would do.
"The training I had at theeee....a... Anyways, I know how to handle rich people. And sence they don't like you. I'll make an effort not to mention you."
Reply
RPG Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//