Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Homes
The Aensland Estate (New Renderings on Front Page) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:41 pm


Aonice giggled, admiring Kat's cuteness.. "Of Course ^^"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:48 pm


"Yay!"

Bleu ran up to Aonice and hugged her.

((Bleu's 5' 8" [170 cm.] tall. Aonice is shorter, I hear..? 4laugh ))

Bleu Kat
Crew


Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:56 pm


Bleu Kat
"Yay!"

Bleu ran up to Aonice and hugged her.

((Bleu's 5' 8" [170 cm.] tall. Aonice is shorter, I hear..? 4laugh ))


Aonice laughed, and huggled back, her head just the right hight to snuggle into her bust, being only 4'8" herself, a whole foot shorter. She giggled and let go a bit hesitantly, she obviously enjoyed the feel of her breasts againtst her cheeks. "Your Very Welcome, we'll start when everybody is ready"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:58 pm


Gatz TdaMax
l Morrigan l
Quint Blitzbane
Blushing at the 'darling' comment, he said, "I'd be honored to tour you, the island is large, as are a few other things, and I belive that you will enjoy all of it. Whenever you are ready to leave, I'll take you on a fantastic tour of Pu-run-run island."

Excellent. smile
Whenever you're ready, darling. Where should we go first? Or perhaps we can let Aonice decide, if you wouldn't mind her coming along too.
"I'd be happy to tour Morrigan period! heart " Gatz commented.
Can i come too if its ok with both of you?

Caliber

Anxious Seeker


Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:00 pm


"*giggle* 'Kay!" Bleu said with a big smile. Aonice's hair had been ticklish, but pleasently so.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:01 pm


Caliber
Gatz TdaMax
l Morrigan l
Quint Blitzbane
Blushing at the 'darling' comment, he said, "I'd be honored to tour you, the island is large, as are a few other things, and I belive that you will enjoy all of it. Whenever you are ready to leave, I'll take you on a fantastic tour of Pu-run-run island."

Excellent. smile
Whenever you're ready, darling. Where should we go first? Or perhaps we can let Aonice decide, if you wouldn't mind her coming along too.
"I'd be happy to tour Morrigan period! heart " Gatz commented.
Can i come too if its ok with both of you?


Aonice laughed.. "As long as you bug Gatz the whole way" she explained jokingly.

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain


Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:04 pm


Bleu Kat
"*giggle* 'Kay!" Bleu said with a big smile. Aonice's hair had been ticklish, but pleasently so.


Aonice nodded and Pulled her hair behind her Ear, she then flipped her head a little to get a couple more strands away, causing her hair to suddenly whipe around her small body, and billow to her knees..
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:08 pm


Aonice_Mitsoku
Bleu Kat
"*giggle* 'Kay!" Bleu said with a big smile. Aonice's hair had been ticklish, but pleasently so.


Aonice nodded and Pulled her hair behind her Ear, she then flipped her head a little to get a couple more strands away, causing her hair to suddenly whipe around her small body, and billow to her knees..
Bleu watched the display in silence, but resumed bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet, sending some interesting jiggles throught the rest of her body.

Bleu Kat
Crew


Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:11 pm


"Looks like we have ourselves a little tour group!" Quint said in a playful manner.

"Buddy up everyone!" He said, holding Morrigan's hand. "Couples are as followed: Morrigan and I, Bleu and Gatz, last but not least, Aonice and Caliber."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:22 pm


"Awww, why do I have to get stuck with him???" Bleu complained.

Bleu Kat
Crew


Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:42 pm


Bleu Kat
"Awww, why do I have to get stuck with him???" Bleu complained.
*wraps his arm around Bleu's shoulder*

What's wrong with being with me?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:00 pm


yeah! It should be Me And Morrigan, sine shes the new one, Quint and blue, and Caliber and Gatz heart

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain


Caliber

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:01 pm


-thinks there will be a fight over morrigan but just lays on his bed not knowing what to do and sighs closing his eyes-
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:16 pm


"But I wanna hang out with Morrigan!" He said, pouting.

Giving Aonice his best puppy-dog face, "Pwease?"

Quint B.
Vice Captain


Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:21 pm


Quint Blitzbane
"But I wanna hang out with Morrigan!" He said, pouting.

Giving Aonice his best puppy-dog face, "Pwease?"


Aonice shook her head.. "Ill give you another unpleasent memory, Que-iiiieeeent.. " she said teasing, ther small had subtly shwoing off her large, and as quint knows, powerfull thighs... "Besides, its the least i can do to welcome out Guest, is to show her around first hand"
Reply
Purunrun Homes

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//