|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:46 am
Squeee! This is my 601th post! I am now in candycracks "more than 600 posts" group! xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:26 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:46 pm
May I please have a number 2 rating? xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:37 pm
give me a number 2 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:40 pm
domokun sweatdrop Ill get to ratings in a bit.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:48 pm
Can I get a 1. and 2. Rating please? Can I also order a sprite here? 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:09 pm
Fanta5y you can order a sprite here. heart
Blah... sorry for the ratage delay everyone Imma get on that right now. gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:13 pm
Evaporation: your currently a red x gonk
Canucky: I like this outfit very very much, and I realy don't realy have to much to complain about or suggest to you. The only thing I don't realy like about it is the back/behind area seem a little empty. A tail of some sort or perhaps even fairy wings would look very nice and fil it out more. Overall: 9/10
Fanta5y: It's almost perfect, the color combination is wonderfull. Only thing bad about it is the jacket is a little too green for the other kahki colors, but I dont think thats realy fixable. gonk 9.5/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:22 am
candycrack Evaporation: your currently a red x gonk Canucky: I like this outfit very very much, and I realy don't realy have to much to complain about or suggest to you. The only thing I don't realy like about it is the back/behind area seem a little empty. A tail of some sort or perhaps even fairy wings would look very nice and fil it out more. Overall: 9/10Fanta5y: It's almost perfect, the color combination is wonderfull. Only thing bad about it is the jacket is a little too green for the other kahki colors, but I dont think thats realy fixable. gonk 9.5/10 Thank you very much. heart I wish the jacket is fixable though, but It's hard to find that colour. gonk Oh.. can you just make me a sprite like.. however you want of me and send it to me? I'll send you the trade then. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:35 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:50 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:54 am
Hiee! Do I get a prize for being the most active non-spamming member? domokun
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:32 pm
Angel_Light Hiee! Do I get a prize for being the most active non-spamming member? domokun LoL, I don't think we give prizes for that sweatdrop heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:53 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:05 am
Joey wants a 2 rating please xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|