Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Artistic Value of PVs Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nalfein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:28 pm


I was listening to them a lot last night.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:07 am


What's your favorite Pillows PV? I want to see them all.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:11 am


I've only seen Hybrid Rainbow, Kanojo wa Kyou, Swanky Street and Strange Chameleon.

Oh, and a newish one called Bokura no Hare Suisei.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:11 am


Ride on Shooting Star.

I luffles that one.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:45 am


stressed

I've never even heard that song.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:49 pm


Are we going to talk about The Pillows in every single thread?

That would be funny and/or cool.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:58 pm


I love The Pillows, what can I say?

What is this thread about again?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:00 am


I like PVs from The Pillows.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:50 am


I want to see Thee Michelle Gun Elephant PVs.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:17 pm


I wish Melt-Banana had PVs.

xmkatx


Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:28 pm


I have a Thee Michelle Gun Elephant PV.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:10 pm


What song, Magnavox? I've been listening to TMGE lately. I have Rodeo Tandem Beat Specter CD. 3nodding

Nalfein


Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:12 pm


G.W.D

Last time I checked, this one comic book store was selling a few TMGE albums, so I think I'll pick one up next time I go.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:15 pm


I saw some at the CD store but I didn't buy them because I didn't know which one to get.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:06 pm


Get either Chicken Zombies or Rodeo Tandem Beat Specter, the only two I've heard and the two that rock my a** into oblivion.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//