Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Most Awesome CDs ever Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kopy Kat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:46 pm


Busty Biohazard
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Edit: Bitches. stressed
User Image


crying


Those are some sexy legs. lol heart
Yeah, Shuuji's in pretty good shape xd Have you seen the Jitsuroku! concert where Aoe-chan is interviewing "Shuuji" and he takes off running down the street? Omg, I love that concert.

YESSSSS *dies*
I need to like.. watch that again. Many times.
Yes, many times....so you can tell me what the hell they're talking about xd


I feel out of the loop... cry

@Kaoru: I said that one too! surprised heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:55 pm


Kopy Kat
Busty Biohazard
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Edit: Bitches. stressed
User Image


crying


Those are some sexy legs. lol heart
Yeah, Shuuji's in pretty good shape xd Have you seen the Jitsuroku! concert where Aoe-chan is interviewing "Shuuji" and he takes off running down the street? Omg, I love that concert.

YESSSSS *dies*
I need to like.. watch that again. Many times.
Yes, many times....so you can tell me what the hell they're talking about xd


I feel out of the loop... cry

@Kaoru: I said that one too! surprised heart

YOU NEED TO WATCH IT. LIKE NOW.

MadTiger
Vice Captain


Kopy Kat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:06 pm


MadTiger
Kopy Kat
Busty Biohazard
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Edit: Bitches. stressed
User Image


crying


Those are some sexy legs. lol heart
Yeah, Shuuji's in pretty good shape xd Have you seen the Jitsuroku! concert where Aoe-chan is interviewing "Shuuji" and he takes off running down the street? Omg, I love that concert.

YESSSSS *dies*
I need to like.. watch that again. Many times.
Yes, many times....so you can tell me what the hell they're talking about xd


I feel out of the loop... cry

@Kaoru: I said that one too! surprised heart

YOU NEED TO WATCH IT. LIKE NOW.


I DON'T HAVE IT. sad
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 pm


Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Kopy Kat
Busty Biohazard
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Edit: Bitches. stressed
User Image


crying


Those are some sexy legs. lol heart
Yeah, Shuuji's in pretty good shape xd Have you seen the Jitsuroku! concert where Aoe-chan is interviewing "Shuuji" and he takes off running down the street? Omg, I love that concert.

YESSSSS *dies*
I need to like.. watch that again. Many times.
Yes, many times....so you can tell me what the hell they're talking about xd


I feel out of the loop... cry

@Kaoru: I said that one too! surprised heart

YOU NEED TO WATCH IT. LIKE NOW.


I DON'T HAVE IT. sad

I DO. heart

MadTiger
Vice Captain


Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:41 pm


MadTiger
Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Kopy Kat
Busty Biohazard
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Edit: Bitches. stressed
User Image


crying


Those are some sexy legs. lol heart
Yeah, Shuuji's in pretty good shape xd Have you seen the Jitsuroku! concert where Aoe-chan is interviewing "Shuuji" and he takes off running down the street? Omg, I love that concert.

YESSSSS *dies*
I need to like.. watch that again. Many times.
Yes, many times....so you can tell me what the hell they're talking about xd


I feel out of the loop... cry

@Kaoru: I said that one too! surprised heart

YOU NEED TO WATCH IT. LIKE NOW.


I DON'T HAVE IT. sad

I DO. heart
So do I, my soulseek handle is: busty_biohazard

I have quite a few Caligari lovlies (but not near as many as I'd like to have sad )
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:08 am


Busty Biohazard
MadTiger
Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Kopy Kat
Busty Biohazard
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Kopy Kat
MadTiger
Busty Biohazard
Edit: Bitches. stressed
User Image


crying


Those are some sexy legs. lol heart
Yeah, Shuuji's in pretty good shape xd Have you seen the Jitsuroku! concert where Aoe-chan is interviewing "Shuuji" and he takes off running down the street? Omg, I love that concert.

YESSSSS *dies*
I need to like.. watch that again. Many times.
Yes, many times....so you can tell me what the hell they're talking about xd


I feel out of the loop... cry

@Kaoru: I said that one too! surprised heart

YOU NEED TO WATCH IT. LIKE NOW.


I DON'T HAVE IT. sad

I DO. heart
So do I, my soulseek handle is: busty_biohazard

I have quite a few Caligari lovlies (but not near as many as I'd like to have sad )


I shall whore off of your cali gari-ness. surprised heart

Kopy Kat


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:08 pm


We pwnzerz t3h Caligari-ness. Or something.

*stops spamming guild*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:05 pm


I'm diggin' the Blue Hearts cds I picked up recently. Bwahaha.

i know nothing.

Shapeshifter


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:38 pm


The Peelander-Z drummer used to be in a Blue Hearts cover band.
Either that, or I can't translate things.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//