|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:30 am
Aww, rollercoaster! I rode that twice on my last visit to my amusement park.Jeeperz! Isn't the manga trip lovely? Its always heaven for me when I entered Kinokuniya, or any other manga/anime store. Lolz
Dentist..I just went last 5 days. Urgh, that boy dentist didn't have to pull my mouth apart..I prefer the other guy dentist. Noticed the diff >> boy and guy..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:40 am
Dentist... thankfully, I'm done with my braces treatment. But my dentist was my aunt, so it wasn't so bad (we didn't have to pay). Though she wasn't afraid of going "Don't you know how to brush your teeth?" or "KEEP THAT MOUTH OPEN OR WE'LL NEVER FINISH HERE!". She's really short tempered. sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:46 pm
Yeah, I got my braces off like two years ago. ...Actually, a little before i started Gaia. Two anniversaries in one month! n.n I only go to the orthodontist every six months, same as the dentist. But I hate getting my cavities filled. It's so loud! And annoying! gonk Anyways, yeah, nothing interesting happened to me today. At all. Sad, no?
My dentist is my dad's client. n.n Except the only thing he does is fill my cavities. This lady cleans my teeth. My sister doesn't like her, but she's not so bad. Talks a lot, but at least she's cheerful.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:02 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:57 am
Yeah, no kidding. You shoulda seen the GCD explode with that when it happened. I counted 26 threads on the first page, just onthe event. I laughed and laughed.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:51 pm
Haha! It was actually the stupidest thing. Just how many place must be exploded?...Oh wait, I actually enjoyed it when Santa was exploded,and now this...My..my
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:47 am
It's so entertaining when the GCD explodes. Then there are threads made on it exploding. And I laugh and laugh, because they don't help one bit. I think I'm just weird. Other people are annoyed by the repeat threads that happen with every event, I laugh. Other people were annoyed by the Sushi database errors a year and a half or so ago, and I laughed at them, too. So, yeah, maybe I just like to laugh at things on Gaia. There are three kids upstairs. gonk I'm hiding.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:06 pm
Maybe this people who made the repeated theads are too excited. They kept on making new threads, and one day, I think even Gaia would explode....which i hope not.
You have three kids upstairs....hmph, I have two kids in my room last night.They were messing up my study table...gosh..
Haiz, I came late to school today,and the teacher strangled me for it.It was 10 minutes delay and he scowled at me...poor me...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:38 pm
My teachers gave up caring about people being late long, long ago. I'm never late, though, so it doesn't matter. I hope there aren't too many more repeat threads. They're annoying. I had three kids upstairs, then, when I got off Gaia, the four-year-old boy decided he wanted to play videogames like I'd let him play the night before. So I took him and my little sister up to my room to play. They didn't. So I had munchkin children running around my room for like an hour. And, of course, Monica had to come, too. So it was me, my sister, my little sister, and a little boy, all in my little tiny room. Not so fun.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:21 pm
Kids playroom.Lolz..But they're nice when they are well-behave.Oh well..
I know this is like..out of topic..But, I'm currently obssessed with Ouran High Host Club.Now I'm kind of inspired to have a strange club in my school..which me and my crazy friends have already started discussing.The only prob is...we'll be grad next year..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:34 pm
xd I read part of that! It was funny. I recently read another manga that looks like it's by the same author. But I'm not sure, 'cause I don't remember the author's name for either and I don't wanna go look it up. But the series was A THousand Years of Snow. Such an anti-climactic ending! Man, it looked like it was gonna be such a great ending and then... it died. No one died, the ending did. So disappointing. Oh, well, the rest was good.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:52 am
Haha! Tamaki really cracked me up, but I love the twins!
I kind of heard of that title before, but not sure where or when. Kind of.
Today, we already thought of something. Well, its kind of like serving people as well, but ours are more like organising functions, parties, and what-so-ever. I know most schools have this kind of club, but ours have more services.We had a hard time of persuading the teachers and the Head but...ah...the beauty of manipulating.They gave in.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:43 am
n.n Manipulation is fun. I can't remember the names of the characters in Ouran High. Like, at all. Come to think of it, I should've gotten that series, instead of The Wallflower. Which is a stupid title for that series, because she's so not a wallflower. Anyways. I have very little time until I must leave to go to school. 3nodding Well, to get on the bus to go to school. But same thing.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:06 pm
Heh..The Wallflower?..Hm, not really interesting but I gave it an ok-ok.
Today, I skipped all lectures.Yes.I'm skipping. Haiz, I'm so lazy..Shoot me.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:04 pm
I like The Wallflower. I started it after finishing Doubt. Only getting one series at once is easier. My sister's trying to get me to help her with her English homework. For a poem that describes something. I'm not good at description or at poems. I dislike poems.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|