Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox and Old threads
Bump Dammit..!! ~ see pg 25! important note! Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Widow-Of-D00m

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:40 pm


im so glad i cant get grounded anymore LOL
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:07 am


My parents never grounded me before.
So, I don't know the feeling.

le fading fate


Widow-Of-D00m

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:19 am


i got grounded once... for skipping school and going to seattle all day with a bunch of friends.... yea....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:21 am


But the Seattle thing worth being grounded?

le fading fate


Widow-Of-D00m

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:29 am


oh hell yea... i saw the smashing pumpkins!

grant it they arent SUPER popular now but they were then
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:39 am


OMG. The smashing pumpkins?
I've never been to a concert before though.

le fading fate


Widow-Of-D00m

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:03 am


yea.. ive seen linkin park and been to several ozzfest concerts...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:46 pm


heart YOU WILL FIND MY HEART BUMP!! heart

RobbieNinja


RobbieNinja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:46 pm


Widow-Of-D00m
yea.. ive seen linkin park and been to several ozzfest concerts...
O_o!!! I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!! and I've been to the Ozzfest 2006!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:10 am


lol i went to two ozzfests and the linkin park, pod and story of the year concert...

Widow-Of-D00m


RobbieNinja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:00 am


Widow-Of-D00m
lol i went to two ozzfests and the linkin park, pod and story of the year concert...
NO FAIR!!!! crying I've always wanted to see linkin park all my life!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:30 pm


aww im sowwies now they arent together anymore

Widow-Of-D00m


Shanti~dragongirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:04 pm


The only song that i really liked from them was My December
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:52 pm


Widow-Of-D00m
aww im sowwies now they arent together anymore
Since I am such a big fan
I know mostly everything about them. Yes They still are together it's just Mike shinoda went on his own for a while and they are making a new album as we speak. ^__^

RobbieNinja


Widow-Of-D00m

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:32 pm


BreakinSkater13
Widow-Of-D00m
aww im sowwies now they arent together anymore
Since I am such a big fan
I know mostly everything about them. Yes They still are together it's just Mike shinoda went on his own for a while and they are making a new album as we speak. ^__^

oh well then i stand corrected LOL....

man i was soooo close to Chester that i could see the sweat dripping off of him... *swoons*
Reply
Chatterbox and Old threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//