Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:42 pm


My mom taught me to play the guitar when i was 7, i also got to play the cello to the present day... But what I really want to play is a sitar and double bass sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:48 am


I would love to learn how to play the violin heart and then i would like to learn saxaphone, flute, trumpet, guitar, pretty much anything would be fun and probably better than the clarinet heart oh, and i would like to learn to play piano better biggrin

NightMistressIII


x Lil Angel x

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:01 pm


I can play the piano, since I take lessons. Only 5 yrs so far. lol. I wish I could play the violin, my friend knwos how to, and taught me a few songs. I can officially play 6 really easy song! Mary had a Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars, Hot Cross Buns, um.. and 3 others taht I don't remember at the moment. xd lol. I wish I could play the guitar. I can play like a little part of Smoke on the Water, my best friend taught me. Um.. I wish I could paly the flute. Lmao, seeing how I'm Asian, my friends think I'd be an awesome flute player. lol. That's really about it. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:49 pm


umm play well or just play?
well for play:
flute
guitar
double bass
cello
the laptop

for play well:
violin
piano
vioce

DeuxEx


sakurachan61123

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:16 pm


I want to play french horn, bass and basoon REALLY bad. Possibly trombone.
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:58 am


Hmm... I've always wanted to play the guitar but whenever I started it just seemed to be too difficult for me... I dunno... while I can play violin easily, I can't play any accords on the guitar well.
And also harp... the most difficult instrument to play on heart

Anfimeier


Paper_Stars

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:47 pm


I'd love to learn the Saxophone, Clarinet, Trumpet and Drums.

Sax and Clarinet because I just basically like the sound of it. Trumpet and Drums because I want to annoy my mom. mad D

I'd also like to learn to play better base and guitar too. Maybe someday. I wouldn't mind learning violin, pan flute or the harp either. The pan flute and harp sound nice. The harp would be a headache to bring around though. Maybe I'll just settle for one of those hand held harp things that you see cupids always carry around.
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:42 pm


I wish I could play the bassoon

kur0h0shi


Homicidal Orange

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:10 pm



Teh Violin.

<3

Well; And An Ocarina Or Something Because I'm Just Too Awesome For You.

>.<"

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:16 pm


I wish with all my heart I could play the Viola, the harp, and especially the piano.

Miang1490


kii_MEE

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:47 pm


the guitar && drums. `:]
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:17 am


guitar

I play flute and somewhat piano

though I wish I could play both better sweatdrop

Evil Asparagus


Kenzir

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:13 am


drums
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:58 pm


I wish I could play drums and bass guitar, right now I play violin, so maybe guitar would be a little easier to learn.

RedEveLit


Jakub132

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:46 pm


I can play the cello and wish to play the double bass and viola as well.
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//