Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Radient Garden
Town Square Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riyoku Katsuhara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:23 pm


Zeek looked at girl, "that is correct." Zeek took a second look, "and you're Lucretia." Zeek took out his book and flipped through some pages and read the information about Lucretia;
"Lucretia
Age: Unknown
Rustic Time Keyblade - A mysterious keyblade that holds mysterious and great power.
After having her memory erased by a government organization, she went rouge and is now seeking her past. Along with her keyblade she also has a animatronic arm.

Personal Skills:
1. Hell's grip: She stuns an enemy by tightly wrapping her tazer around their body. This attack does minimal damage, but gives her just enough time to escape.
2. Invertuous: A dark orb shoots out of her keyblade and closes the enemy inside. It will shrink until the enemy is as compact as can be. This does a good deal of damage. The full amount of health can be restored with one potion.
3. Master plan: Dark explosive orbs come out of her keyblade and set flame to almost anything they touch. This will deal critical damage. This is a very dangerous move, you don’t want to come in contact with it. "

Zeek then turned to the male across from her, "and you're Kanaku, age: 17 wielder or the Guardian Key..." Zeek flipped through a couple pages, "hmm, that's about all that written about you in this book for now," Zeek said as he dully looked at the empty pages. Well, now that we all basically know each other, I wanted to ask you about the Five Elementals that currently roam this world," Zeek closed his eyes for a moment, "I'm currently looking for anyone who'd be willing to help me defeat them and I was hoping you'd be willing to help in some way or another."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:01 pm


Riyoku Katsuhara
Zeek looked at girl, "that is correct." Zeek took a second look, "and you're Lucretia." Zeek took out his book and flipped through some pages and read the information about Lucretia;
"Lucretia
Age: Unknown
Rustic Time Keyblade - A mysterious keyblade that holds mysterious and great power.
After having her memory erased by a government organization, she went rouge and is now seeking her past. Along with her keyblade she also has a animatronic arm.

Personal Skills:
1. Hell's grip: She stuns an enemy by tightly wrapping her tazer around their body. This attack does minimal damage, but gives her just enough time to escape.
2. Invertuous: A dark orb shoots out of her keyblade and closes the enemy inside. It will shrink until the enemy is as compact as can be. This does a good deal of damage. The full amount of health can be restored with one potion.
3. Master plan: Dark explosive orbs come out of her keyblade and set flame to almost anything they touch. This will deal critical damage. This is a very dangerous move, you don’t want to come in contact with it. "

Zeek then turned to the male across from her, "and you're Kanaku, age: 17 wielder or the Guardian Key..." Zeek flipped through a couple pages, "hmm, that's about all that written about you in this book for now," Zeek said as he dully looked at the empty pages. Well, now that we all basically know each other, I wanted to ask you about the Five Elementals that currently roam this world," Zeek closed his eyes for a moment, "I'm currently looking for anyone who'd be willing to help me defeat them and I was hoping you'd be willing to help in some way or another."


She eyed the book. "How does that book know about me?" she asked. She looked bak at Kanaku. Her gaze fell back onto Zeek. "I am already seeking information about my creation and past." she said. "And what are these...elementals?" she asked. "I will help you find these 'elemenatls' to satisfy my own curiosity. I will help while discovering my own past. I am traveling anyways." she said looking bak at Kanaku.

Burton290


Kanaku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:01 pm


"Elementals?" he said curiously "Never heard of them but then again my knowlegde about things is some what limited." he said with a sigh.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:02 pm


(sorry loves, dont belive I'll be posting at this moment ya)
||:Hey everyone, a role play that my friend and I are running is a little low on members, so I was wondering if anyone would like to join. Its called shattered mirrors. Its a Vampire/werewolve/demon ect. role play. Its a pretty much anything goes rp. I am BEGGING anyone to join. Much thanx. So please check out Shattered Mirrors for me. Thank you SO much. heart Burtie neutral |User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Burton290


Agate no Tsubasa

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:05 pm


Shizuku had been on a journey for awhile to empty her thoughts from all that has happened. As she returns to Michiyo's, she had accidently walked into a conversation between Zeek and Lucretia. "Uh... did I interrupt something?" Shizuku asks.

((Sorry I've been off for awhile. I was kinda busy with school. Kinda cheesy excuse, huh? sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:53 am


..Keyblader.Miyu..
Shizuku had been on a journey for awhile to empty her thoughts from all that has happened. As she returns to Michiyo's, she had accidently walked into a conversation between Zeek and Lucretia. "Uh... did I interrupt something?" Shizuku asks.

((Sorry I've been off for awhile. I was kinda busy with school. Kinda cheesy excuse, huh? sweatdrop ))


((XD really cheesy))

Lucretia looked over her shoulder. "Hello Shizuku. Long time no see." she said. "You really didnt interrupt anything. So where have you been?"

Burton290


Kanaku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:04 pm


He staid quiet and looked at the person Lucretia was talking to. He then turned to Zeek and monitered him for a few seconds before turning away and looking at the ground.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:47 pm


"I've just been on a journey to clear some thoughts from my mind. You know, with everything that's happening recently? I get headaches from thinking too much. sweatdrop " Shizuku eyes the other two. "Are these new friends you made, Lucretia? Introduce them to me. biggrin "

Agate no Tsubasa

Dapper Raider


Burton290

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:50 pm


..Keyblader.Miyu..
"I've just been on a journey to clear some thoughts from my mind. You know, with everything that's happening recently? I get headaches from thinking too much. sweatdrop " Shizuku eyes the other two. "Are these new friends you made, Lucretia? Introduce them to me. biggrin "


She winced. They could hardley be considered friends. "This is Kanaku and Zeek." she said gesturing to each. "This is Shizuku." she said.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:36 pm


He gave a slight bow to Shizuku. "Its nice to meet you."

Kanaku


Riyoku Katsuhara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:16 pm


Zeek looked at Lucretia, "I wish I could tell you, I found this magic book in the castle and it seems that it knows almost everything about most keyblades. Scary part is that it appears to update itself," he shuddered a bit as he finished his sentence. He looked back at Lucretia "as for the elementalist, from what I learned that are extremely powerful creatures that reside over certain worlds." His dangling hand turned into a fist, "I know I'm too weak to defeat them on my own," Zeek brought his fist in front of his face, "so I want to find as many keybladers as possible and defeat them, thus freeing the worlds from their control."

After Zeeks little talk, he noticed someone had just joined the conversation and he was introduced, "It's nice to meet you," he gave the person a quick look over, "so what brings you here?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:24 pm


Riyoku Katsuhara
Zeek looked at Lucretia, "I wish I could tell you, I found this magic book in the castle and it seems that it knows almost everything about most keyblades. Scary part is that it appears to update itself," he shuddered a bit as he finished his sentence. He looked back at Lucretia "as for the elementalist, from what I learned that are extremely powerful creatures that reside over certain worlds." His dangling hand turned into a fist, "I know I'm too weak to defeat them on my own," Zeek brought his fist in front of his face, "so I want to find as many keybladers as possible and defeat them, thus freeing the worlds from their control."

After Zeeks little talk, he noticed someone had just joined the conversation and he was introduced, "It's nice to meet you," he gave the person a quick look over, "so what brings you here?"


She sighed and sat down on a crate. 'Try finding a keyblader so unselfish as to give up their own journey to help you on yours.' she thought

Burton290


Kanaku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:34 am


As if he read Lucretia's mind he said. "I'm for hire, not free."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:00 pm


*leans against the corner of a wall so no one sees him listening to their conversation thinking on what to do. Closes eyes and thinks about all of his possibilities before acting*

Rai_Taylor


Rai_Taylor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:04 pm


Rai then looks over all of the people thinking to himself that if he followed them he would more then likely meet up with more of the shadows and could maybe even get answers to everything that has been going on.
Reply
Radient Garden

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//