Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
What would you do if... Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:54 am


I'd pick present for mom. Because. I can't play video games. xd

WWYDI you got a really nasty song stuck in your head and you sang it during class without knowing? surprised
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:57 am


I'd get a referral and all my friends would say "Oh, you really ARE perverted". XD

What would you do if you could never wash your face and brush your teeth again?

Missanu


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:57 am


I don't know. I'd feel nasty. surprised

WWYDI you had your period and your teacher told you really loud to go to the office and get a pad.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:59 am


I'd seriously freak out. eek

WWYDI all your friends only spoke in rhymes?

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:00 am


I would say. AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE MENOPAUSE.

And run to the office.

-and pat beats me to it again. gonk -

WWYDI life was online.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:02 am


I don't know. o_O;

WWYDI You walked around in real life and you earned gold, and if you get a job, they pay you in gold!

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Missanu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:02 am


I'd die and go to heaven.
What would you do if your eyeball itched?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:04 am


I'd rub.

WWYDI all your friends online are actually people from your school?

Brilliance


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:08 am


I'd hold a knife to their necks and force them to give me all their glods. xd

wwydi you looked like missa for a day? =D
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:21 am


I would try and do a Female Cats... xd

WWYDI Domos took over the world?... domokun

Suicidal Idol


Missanu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:22 am


I'd kill them all.
What would you do if you were sick and tired of hearing about these goddamned domo-kuns?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:23 am


I never would. domokun domokun domokun

WWYDI you're actually related to teh domo? surprised

Brilliance


Suicidal Idol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:24 am


... I'd be verry handsome... xp

WWYDI you woke up one day without boobs/balls?... xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:51 am


I'd go low enough to use kleenex XD.
What would you do if birthday parties never existed?

Missanu


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:53 am


invent them

what would you do if your dog could speak japanese?
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//