|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:51 pm
Caliber -wants to hug morrigan as well but stays out of it not trying to intrude and makes a cloud bed and lays down on it. Feeling safe and comfortable in morrigan's house- I'm sorry darling; I didn't mean to leave you out. *Hugs* I'm glad you feel comfortable, so stay as long as you like. smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:03 am
l Morrigan l Caliber -wants to hug morrigan as well but stays out of it not trying to intrude and makes a cloud bed and lays down on it. Feeling safe and comfortable in morrigan's house- I'm sorry darling; I didn't mean to leave you out. *Hugs* I'm glad you feel comfortable, so stay as long as you like. smile -hugs back- redface You dont have be sorry its ok.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:54 am
l Morrigan l Quint Blitzbane He felt her arms around him, and instead of becoming tense, he relaxed, feeling her breasts on him. "Well.." He said, his voice losing it's nervousness, and gaining a confindent sexy tone, "I do like to take chances, so what would I have to do to make that chance a sure bet?" Sure, he was still wary of her, just because she told him to be. He liked her enough, and now, he just wanted to get to know her. All of her. "Just...don't give her a chance. Fine, I won't. But...if I go through with this, she'll have enough chances to win the lottery with. It's 50-50 anyways, and I like coin flips."A sure bet? I'm afraid such a thing doesn't exist, darling. If you want to be with me, you'll just have to take that chance. It would be worth it, don't you think? wink Take the chance. Do it. Now."It would be worthwhile, regardless of how the coin lands." He said, returning the wink. "So now, I signed the waiver release form, so how do I go about courting you? Do we talk more, or do you want to go out to get something to drink?...." Feeling a chill down his spine, he said, "Sorry, wrong choice of words. I meant do you want to just go out to the beach one night?" He took a deep sigh and started over, "Sorry, I'm just a little nervous. I don't know exactly how to court someone like you, because I don't even know what you like to do." His eyes widened as he formulated an idea he thought he should have had a while ago, and said, "Well, that's a good start. What do you like to do?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:42 am
Quint Blitzbane Take the chance. Do it. Now."It would be worthwhile, regardless of how the coin lands." He said, returning the wink. "So now, I signed the waiver release form, so how do I go about courting you? Do we talk more, or do you want to go out to get something to drink?...." Feeling a chill down his spine, he said, "Sorry, wrong choice of words. I meant do you want to just go out to the beach one night?" He took a deep sigh and started over, "Sorry, I'm just a little nervous. I don't know exactly how to court someone like you, because I don't even know what you like to do." His eyes widened as he formulated an idea he thought he should have had a while ago, and said, "Well, that's a good start. What do you like to do?" Well... why don't we tour the island? Since I've been here, all I've done is stay at my estate and greet the guests that present themselves. It's nice to meet new faces, but I really feel like a bit of exploring, and perhaps in more ways than one. It wouldn't be too much trouble for you to show me around the island then, would it darling? 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:32 am
l Morrigan l Aonice, my estate is your estate... and I mean that quite literally, since I'm pretty sure you own this whole island. It is impossible for you to overstay your welcome, and even if I wanted to, I woundn't dream of forcing you out, out of pure grattitude for your hospitality to me on this island. Aonice was surprised by her response, she never really thought about the entire island being hers. It made sense, but it just never crossed her mind.. "Well.. " she said a bit nervously as she stood by the door. Her Pale-white skin glew green with the lighting of the room, and her thick eyebrows arched with the thought.. "erhm. It seems your Busy handling all your other guests right now..." She tried to make an excuse to leave as a small blush crept across her face. "Perhaps i should come by when your less busy?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:34 am
Aonice_Mitsoku Aonice was surprised by her response, she never really thought about the entire island being hers. It made sense, but it just never crossed her mind.. "Well.. " she said a bit nervously as she stood by the door. Her Pale-white skin glew green with the lighting of the room, and her thick eyebrows arched with the thought.. "erhm. It seems your Busy handling all your other guests right now..." She tried to make an excuse to leave as a small blush crept across her face. "Perhaps i should come by when your less busy?" By all means, dear. If you have a prior engagement, please don't let a misplaced sense of duty to stay here and greet me keep you here simply because of your position. I'll always be here, so feel free to stop by anytime, though it may be possible that I'll be perpetually welcoming new guests to my estate. Of course, I'd be especially delighted if perhaps you stayed here with me to greet our new guests together. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:57 am
l Morrigan l Well... why don't we tour the island? Since I've been here, all I've done is stay at my estate and greet the guests that present themselves. It's nice to meet new faces, but I really feel like a bit of exploring, and perhaps in more ways than one. It wouldn't be too much trouble for you to show me around the island then, would it darling? 3nodding Blushing at the 'darling' comment, he said, "I'd be honored to tour you, the island is large, as are a few other things, and I belive that you will enjoy all of it. Whenever you are ready to leave, I'll take you on a fantastic tour of Pu-run-run island."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:16 am
-wakes up in morrigans house once again not minding at all since he hasnt been to his place in months thinking the hurricane might have wiped it out-
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:24 am
Aonice blushed.. "Well, i really dont have anything else to actually do, And Quint is actually quite new as well, I dont want you two getting lost, the island isnt really that big either, just a little less than a mile long, not even. " She giggled and shut the door, leaning back onto it, her cuishiony posterior covering her small hands, it was so large it kept her back off the rest of the door, so she kept leaning slightly forward. "But, i suppose i could guide both of you around the island. Theres many places to go, each with a unique sight."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:34 pm
l Morrigan l Quint Blitzbane He felt her arms around him, and instead of becoming tense, he relaxed, feeling her breasts on him. "Well.." He said, his voice losing it's nervousness, and gaining a confindent sexy tone, "I do like to take chances, so what would I have to do to make that chance a sure bet?" Sure, he was still wary of her, just because she told him to be. He liked her enough, and now, he just wanted to get to know her. All of her. "Just...don't give her a chance. Fine, I won't. But...if I go through with this, she'll have enough chances to win the lottery with. It's 50-50 anyways, and I like coin flips."A sure bet? I'm afraid such a thing doesn't exist, darling. If you want to be with me, you'll just have to take that chance. It would be worth it, don't you think? wink Gatz walks in, hearing the conversation. "As Fry of Futurama said, 'A life without sex vs. a horrible death? Tough choice!' xd Besides, doesn't the risk merely add to the attraction..? wink "
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:42 pm
Quint Blitzbane Blushing at the 'darling' comment, he said, "I'd be honored to tour you, the island is large, as are a few other things, and I belive that you will enjoy all of it. Whenever you are ready to leave, I'll take you on a fantastic tour of Pu-run-run island." Excellent. smile Whenever you're ready, darling. Where should we go first? Or perhaps we can let Aonice decide, if you wouldn't mind her coming along too.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:18 pm
l Morrigan l Quint Blitzbane Blushing at the 'darling' comment, he said, "I'd be honored to tour you, the island is large, as are a few other things, and I belive that you will enjoy all of it. Whenever you are ready to leave, I'll take you on a fantastic tour of Pu-run-run island." Excellent. smile Whenever you're ready, darling. Where should we go first? Or perhaps we can let Aonice decide, if you wouldn't mind her coming along too. "I'd be happy to tour Morrigan period! heart " Gatz commented.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:26 pm
l Morrigan l Quint Blitzbane Blushing at the 'darling' comment, he said, "I'd be honored to tour you, the island is large, as are a few other things, and I belive that you will enjoy all of it. Whenever you are ready to leave, I'll take you on a fantastic tour of Pu-run-run island." Excellent. smile Whenever you're ready, darling. Where should we go first? Or perhaps we can let Aonice decide, if you wouldn't mind her coming along too. Aonice can choose, I do know the island, but she would know it better than I, it being hers and all. So please, lead the way Aonice.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:32 pm
Aonice Fell to the floor as Gatz Bursted into the room out of nowhere. She got up from the floor and stuck her toungue out at Gatz slightly irratated. She looked back up at Quint and Morrigan.. "Me decide? Right! Ill do that ^^" She giggled and took morrigans Hand , quickly leading her outside and motioning for Quint to fallow.. "We'll start right here, and ill lead you to the main building, and then well officially start from there!" she said excitedly.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:36 pm
"Ooooh, can I come too?" Bleu asked, bouncing up and down on her toes in excitment.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|