|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:34 am
Drist took one part of the fish and ate it and threw the leftover fish in the river and washed his hands in the river."Guess so.. Only for a few years.. About the 7th year of my life I was taken by slavers and they sold me to the Red Kingdom's army."Drist looked around and unlached his mask and slowly took it off and held it under the water and washed his face with the other hand and put the mask back on and lachd it."After I was....10 years old I had my first ture in the war and surived.. Witch got me a place in the kings Gard.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:49 am
"did you like working for the king." Rei picked at her fish and ate it slow.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 am
Drist walked back to the stump he was siting on and smiled."Yes.. He was a great man.. A very Noble man... Prideful and honest... Kind and loveing like a good king should be.. The wife was very kind as well the Queen was always runing after her husband trying to keep him on track.. Funny how things come and go when your Immortal.."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 am
killme24 "So then how did you become a slave." she hated that word. but it was the only way to put it. "I'm sorry if you don't want to talk about it. You seemed like a great man to end up like that."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 am
Drist sat resting his arms on his knees."I was.. about... 26 years old when the war ended and once again King Alivis was ruler over his lands.. the very land we're standing on in fact was where the last battle was."Drist looked down and held back tears."But the King was old. but still like he was when I fist met him.. He'd asked me and five other of his Roal Gard to escort him threw these woods to the top of the mountan.. The first few days where fine alittle rain and some slip ups with the houres..."Drist looked at the river."We where ambushed by assains the others fell dead to the ground befor they even knew it but I wasn't human and the King knew that."Drist keept his eyes on the water."There where about.. 10 of them.. the Kings brother sent them after us... Alivis's brother was everything Alivis wasn't.. Kind ect.. and most of all Loved. So he sent them after us.. I killed them all.. but one.. the King stood up and told me to lower my blade as I did so.. the assain stuck him down and then I was hit from behind with a huge rock.. i woke up in a cell in Spain a few days later and was thrown from place to place master to master and Mistirss to mistirss."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 am
rei got up and put the rest of her fish in the water. she listen to his story. when he was finished she walked over and sat next him. "I'm so sorry. that happened to you." She looked at him. "If it helps I don't think of you as a slave." she smiled at him
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 am
Drist sighed."Fate isn't very kind.."Drist sighed as a black tear drop ran from his face to gather at the bottem of his mask and slowly drip out."..Then what am I? I'm surely not a Roal Gard anymore.."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 am
she watched the tear fall. "your a protecter and a teacher to me. you save me earlier today and i am gratful for that."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 am
Drist stayed quite for sometime and looked back at the fire."..I am but what I am told I am..."Drist didn't really care about that but seeing as he was a slave for most of his life and he'd lost track of how old he really was.. He'd kind'a gone out of reach for awile."Besides.. I don't really know how old I am anymore.. I lost track... hundreds if not a thousand years ago."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 am
"would you like to know how old you are or do you just don't care to know" she kepted watching him trying to figure him out.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 am
Drist iched his chin and ran his hand threw hair."Honesly theres only a few places I'd be able to find out.. Some Scribles and scrolls left from back then.. But geting them.. ahah.. yeah right.. I've stoped careing."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 am
killme24 rei looked at him she wanted to see his eyes. "are you sure you don't want to know."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:58 am
killme24 killme24 rei smiled at him. and touched his arm. "I could help you if you let me."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 am
"How do you plan to do that?.. I have no eyes... Only stiched holes from where the slavers took my eyes from."Drist sighed.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|