Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Artistic Value of PVs Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nalfein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:24 am


The best drama is GTO anyways.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:51 pm


I agree with that.

Takashi Sorimachi heart

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:33 pm


Yosuke Kubozuka heart
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:12 pm


xcynicaljoyx

Isn't there a 'T' in there somewhere?

My favorite is Oguri Shun.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:50 pm


No there's no 'T'! stressed
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:52 pm


xcynicaljoyx


Are you sure?


xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:10 pm


Is your sister really talking?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:14 am


Yes, and she also did a google search which clearly displays a 'T' everywhere except one.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:58 pm


I don't get it. A 'T' in where?

The new Kishidan PV is good but the song is herpes.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:36 am


The spelling of the name.

I like Pillows PVs. I just transferred more to my mp3 player. heart

xmkatx


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:50 am


The spelling of the name.

I like Pillows PVs. I just transferred more to my mp3 player. heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:56 am


You are the queen of double post. Oh well, at least you have sugoi handwriting.

There is no 'T' in Yosuke's name.

I'm listening to The Pillows right now. 3nodding

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:55 am


I would love to see The Pillows live.

I might even cry if I ever did.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:11 am


I just want to go to those festivals like Rush Ball or Rock In Japan that showcase all of the bands I like.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:20 am


The Pillows are so awesome. crying
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//