Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BumblebeeZ3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:21 pm


Hehehe... think I've seen that ad before in a Popular science or something.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:55 am


Hino Recca
What's the link supposed to be. It get blocked on my computer.
This one too - I'll have to check it out on my own when I get home...

Cudboy



slai

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:31 am


Hi Bob/Recca,

Here's a little peek of the sexy centerfold which should be easier to see!


Sonia wink
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:44 pm


eek I don't get it.

Hino Recca
Crew


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:01 pm


Hino Recca
eek I don't get it.

Lol... Yeah, what it's from is an ad from some server company and the ads were never really released like normal, but you can go to the site to see 'em. It's kinda hard to explain. Go to http://www.sun.com/emrkt/rejected/index.html to see what I mean. Yeah, it's kinda nerdy xp
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:26 pm


Hi Bob/Recca,

It's a new 'centerfold' ad from Sun Microsystems. The JPG picture address I posted in my last comment was the Sun's new 'Server of the Month,' Sun Fire, in a sexy layout pose on faux fur carpeting against a fireplace backdrop! The ad, which ran in a magazine my Dad gets, was stapled like a real centerfold and spread across 3 folded pages! On the back of the poster centerfold reads:

Sun Microsystems
WARNING: The following pages contain explicit content. By viewing them, you are making the following statement: I am viewing explicit content


Inside is the poster layout and a stat page on said centerfold in handwritten script:

Sun Fire
NAME: Sun Fire X4100

BORN: September 12, 2005

HOMETOWN: Menlo Park, CA

MEASUREMENTS: 1.69" h x 16.75" w x 24.88" d (I'm petite and powerful, with plenty of room for cablers.)

I LOVE: Naughty ROI talk, multiple platforms, dimly lit data centers.

RUINS THE MOOD: Energy hogs, high-maintenance technology, big and nasty servers.

MY FAVORITE BODY PART: Definitely my Dual-Core AMD and Opteron processor. It gives me the uncontrollable desire to run Solaris (my fave), Linux, Windows, and Java at record-breaking speeds.

THE DIRT ON ME: I have quite the reputation for being fast. Not to brag, but I'm over 70% faster than the competing Xeon server.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Let's just say I know what I'm doing in the data center. Performance tests prove I can take on twice the work with half the servers. Not bad for a server starting at $2195.

MY IDEA OF A GOOD TIME: Working my dual-processor magic to provide 56% power savings over Xeon.

AMBITIONS: I'd like to eliminate boundaries and create a better world where everyone can truly collaborate. Oh, and swim with dolphins.

WORDS TO LIVE BY: Silcon, not silicone.


There are also 2 SEXY small pictures of Sun Fire lounging NAKED on a horse with the caption:

Sun Fire
My active lifestyle helps me really appreciate nature. That's why I'm into conserving engergy.


The other is a SEXY picture of Sun Fire showing her 'goods' with the caption:

Sun Fire
I'm not afraid to show off the goods and prove that beauty is more than satin aluminum skin deep.


I bet any of the Transformers would be drooling over her centerfold and spread! It's Playboy for computers!


Sonia xd


slai

Crew


DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:05 am


Comp porn? o.O is there such a thing... o.O
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:51 pm


Anybody else here have a PS2 and is currently playing or has played Radiata Stroies?... I'm currently playing it, and while it's no FF7 or FF9, etc, it's still pretty fun, and addicting sweatdrop .....

KnightFourteen
Crew


BumblebeeZ3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:57 pm


is that one of the Ippon Nichi games, like La Pucelle Tactics and Disgaea? I understand they make some really good games, but unfortunately I haven't really played any of them first hand.

Anyone else seen Serenity yet?
That was an awesome movie, highly recommended.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:51 pm


BumblebeeZ3
is that one of the Ippon Nichi games, like La Pucelle Tactics and Disgaea? I understand they make some really good games, but unfortunately I haven't really played any of them first hand.

Anyone else seen Serenity yet?
That was an awesome movie, highly recommended.
Um, well, it's made by Square Enix. I'm not sure about it otherwise 'cause I haven't played those games you mentioned.

I haven't seen Serenity since I haven't seen any of Firefly. I heard it's good, but if I get a chance to see Firefly before seeing that movie I will.

KnightFourteen
Crew


Hino Recca
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:38 am


I've seen most of Firefly at a friends house and I like to finish watching it before I see the moviem but I won't let that hold me back if it comes on base. You don't find movies for $3.50 anywhere else.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:08 pm


Kikaryu
Anybody else here have a PS2 and is currently playing or has played Radiata Stroies?... I'm currently playing it, and while it's no FF7 or FF9, etc, it's still pretty fun, and addicting sweatdrop .....


I'm currently playing Star Ocean: Til the End of Time. This Radiata Stories looks very interesting though. However, I'm a little backed up on games. I have to finish Star Ocean, Breath of Fire IV, Megaman X 8, and Kingdom Hearts 2 will be coming out soon. Plus I have a couple GBA games I need to finish. They need to stop making games for a few months and let me catch up! XD

Londo Mollari


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:30 pm


Adib
Kikaryu
Anybody else here have a PS2 and is currently playing or has played Radiata Stroies?... I'm currently playing it, and while it's no FF7 or FF9, etc, it's still pretty fun, and addicting sweatdrop .....


I'm currently playing Star Ocean: Til the End of Time. This Radiata Stories looks very interesting though. However, I'm a little backed up on games. I have to finish Star Ocean, Breath of Fire IV, Megaman X 8, and Kingdom Hearts 2 will be coming out soon. Plus I have a couple GBA games I need to finish. They need to stop making games for a few months and let me catch up! XD

OMG xd ! Ya'know when Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming out? Like, I've looked on sites to see and it keeps saying TBA 2006, which isn't too specific. I mean, it still could be TBA, but if anyone knows otherwise....
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:41 am


I believe it's coming out in time for Christmas. I've heard November from several people.

Londo Mollari


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:37 pm


I have a question maybe someone can help me out with. Okay, I have a wireless G network. My computer will once in a while quickly disconnect from it and then quickly re-connect. I don't know if it's because my wall is screwing up the signal or if having the intenna on the back of my computer is the problem. Anyone else have a similar problem or would have any suggestions question
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//