Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

essenceofzedak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:16 am


I'd love to be able to play the guitar... both classic and electric... also, hardingfele (a Norwegian type of violin) would have been cool to learn... and the piano-like thing Mana uses in his music...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:33 am


honestly i would like the know how to play drums

-x-pimped-x-rooster-x-


musiclova

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:13 pm


i wanna play guitar or drums! i play the flute and piano sad
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:10 pm


Electric guitar.

Which I hope I'll get to learn sometime...

Collision Of Hearts


Kaz Vicious

Wheezing Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:08 pm


I just wish I could get guitar lessons. Self-teaching is hard.

Oh wait. I wish I can play the harmonica. Yep yep. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:45 pm


This is kind of silly for a girl who can play the guitar, but I still can't really read the viola cleft! I'd love to learn to play that, cello, guitar (Who'd ever think guitar strings would be so difficult to a violinist?) and set drums. I've got baby skillz on a conga and a djembe...would be nice to improve.

Andiela


FaithHopeLove

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:56 pm


the guitar (i know a tiny bit), the oboe, and the clarinet. Guitar is definately most likely (although still unlikely) out of the three. being a music major fills up my life with the mandatory instruments (piano and my focus, voice)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm


I wish to be better at the piano and drums, because I suck.

Oh, and if I ever cut my nails, I'd love to try the guitar.

momo.PEACHiE


pr_king83

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:08 pm


I wish i could play the piano... i mean it can be soothing, yet you can really rock with it... its just a beatiful instrument... and it just sounds really good, especially when the person playing it can sing too
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:59 pm


I'd like to learn to play the piano, both electric and classic guitar, and the basics of drumming.

It seems like a lot of us want to learn those three.

Geek Mama


Aquairix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:19 am


I'd love to be able to play the drums. So cool ;o
But it would annoy my family which would be the best.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:39 pm


Belledandi
Post the totally awesome instruments you wish you could play, or plan to play. For me, I wish I could play that strange Japanese flute that's used in Nobody's Listening, the drums and the guitar. The saxophone and violin would be cool to learn as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i'd do anything to learn how to play
A GUITAR!!!

kookiez_n_kream


Treacherous Desire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:57 pm


The harp.

<.<

Hey it's pretty.

The Harp. Possibly the drums.

A guitar so I could be all "Barging in... on me and my GE-TAR!?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:40 am


Drums, its would be so cool if i could play like chad smith ore such
Its so cool you can realy put all your energie in it and hit those bleeping drums like hell scream
to bad i scuk xp

Fuzzysham


xXx White Lily xXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:49 am


heart Chad Smith heart heart heart heart heart
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//