Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)
BS and other assorted stuff Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:31 pm


how is everyone?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:49 pm


poor.... so very poor...

deadaccount04

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

deadaccount04

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:40 am


blah......... i need a s**t load of gold.... > <
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:57 pm


don't we all?

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD


DonutQueen913

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:48 pm


Legato bluesummers
by the way... donut queen- where in cali were you visiting? so cal? no cal? central cal? and did you have fun? learn to surf? xp go to hollywood? visit little tokyo? xd etc...


I was in southern Cali, near L.A. I didn't really do much. I went to a strawberry farm/amusement park, which was really stupid. But I did go to Disneyland! I gots me a Tigger plushie, he so cute. xp what's up, everybody?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:59 pm


Legato bluesummers
by the way... donut queen- where in cali were you visiting? so cal? no cal? central cal? and did you have fun? learn to surf? xp go to hollywood? visit little tokyo? xd etc...


I visited south Cali, near L.A. I didn't really do much. I went to some strawberry farm/amusement park, which was kinda stupid. But I did go to Disneyland, at least. I got a cute li'l Tigger plushie! biggrin

DonutQueen913


Marzarelo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:25 am


rabid behemoth
Random Thought:

Hey, why do they sell hot dogs in packages of 6, and hot dog buns in packages of 8??? Whose idea WAS that, anyway?!?

*proceeds to go into a 10 hour rant about all the hot dog-related injustices of the world. Then promptly shuts-up, upon remembering that she doesn't even LIKE hot dogs...*


Hotdogs come in packages of 6!? O.o....Woah. Yer blowin' my mind.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:25 pm


rabid behemoth
Random Thought:

Hey, why do they sell hot dogs in packages of 6, and hot dog buns in packages of 8??? Whose idea WAS that, anyway?!?

*proceeds to go into a 10 hour rant about all the hot dog-related injustices of the world. Then promptly shuts-up, upon remembering that she doesn't even LIKE hot dogs...*


Wasn't that question from Bulletproof Monk?

Solid Wesker 2.5


Legato bluesummers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:57 am


rabid behemoth
Random Thought:

Hey, why do they sell hot dogs in packages of 6, and hot dog buns in packages of 8??? Whose idea WAS that, anyway?!?

*proceeds to go into a 10 hour rant about all the hot dog-related injustices of the world. Then promptly shuts-up, upon remembering that she doesn't even LIKE hot dogs...*

HOTDOGS!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! well, if you need 24 hotdogs, 3 packs of buns and 4 packs of the dogs!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:21 am


DonutQueen913
Legato bluesummers
by the way... donut queen- where in cali were you visiting? so cal? no cal? central cal? and did you have fun? learn to surf? xp go to hollywood? visit little tokyo? xd etc...


I visited south Cali, near L.A. I didn't really do much. I went to some strawberry farm/amusement park, which was kinda stupid. But I did go to Disneyland, at least. I got a cute li'l Tigger plushie! biggrin

knotts berry farm? I haven't been there since I was like 3 >< and do you remember the name of the city you were at? I live about 2 hours north of disneyland and the convention center! ^^

Legato bluesummers
Crew


Con Vallian

Wheezing Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:58 pm


luckyluckylucky!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:24 pm


Ahh, the wonders that is finally being able to get online. Once again, my apologies for playing Houdini on you guys. So, how's everybody been? Sounds like DonutQueen had fun on her vacay. Wish I could go ta DisneyLand/World. sad Anyways, car's still dead on my front. Gonna change my major at college. Going from psychology to middle childhood education. Funfun there.

VampAmber

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Jiopiman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:32 am


Legato bluesummers
my rabbits are lesbians ><

i hate rabits more then anything in the world
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:22 pm


Does anyone here watch Reno 911?

Beharkei


ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:41 pm


I am happy.I just have no idea why.
Reply
Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//