Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Yuu Watase Guild
Chat Section Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:25 pm


LHL
No no, I meant clicking to fast and it freezing.

I don't click too fast, and it still freezes. Stupid thingy.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:02 pm


Wouldn't it be nice if people could go back in time? I wish I could go back to this time last year. I didn't have to deal with things. One thing in particular I'm pissed off at, and I have no one to blame but myself for that. Well, sort of. There are other factors, I'm sure. But still, it's mostly me. Hooray for cryticness!

NightIntent
Vice Captain


LHL
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:39 pm


NightIntent
LHL
No no, I meant clicking to fast and it freezing.
I don't click too fast, and it still freezes. Stupid thingy.
But that's cause your com is slow, but I'm just impatient.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:32 pm


LHL
NightIntent
LHL
No no, I meant clicking to fast and it freezing.
I don't click too fast, and it still freezes. Stupid thingy.
But that's cause your com is slow, but I'm just impatient.

True. I can't believe I didn't get on last night. So annoying. I hate having lots to do. But at least my project is about 1/5 done. Well, a part of it anyway. For the rest, I just need to type it up, basically.

NightIntent
Vice Captain


LHL
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:34 pm


NightIntent
I can't believe I didn't get on last night. So annoying. I hate having lots to do. But at least my project is about 1/5 done. Well, a part of it anyway. For the rest, I just need to type it up, basically.
Ugh, I worked for 4 hours to do a 25 point extra xredit project. And guess what? It's ugly as hell since my only coloring things are highlighters. Ugh, I better get full points for it or I'm dead.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:19 pm


LHL
NightIntent
I can't believe I didn't get on last night. So annoying. I hate having lots to do. But at least my project is about 1/5 done. Well, a part of it anyway. For the rest, I just need to type it up, basically.
Ugh, I worked for 4 hours to do a 25 point extra xredit project. And guess what? It's ugly as hell since my only coloring things are highlighters. Ugh, I better get full points for it or I'm dead.

Ah. What was the project on?

NightIntent
Vice Captain


LHL
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:19 pm


NightIntent
LHL
NightIntent
I can't believe I didn't get on last night. So annoying. I hate having lots to do. But at least my project is about 1/5 done. Well, a part of it anyway. For the rest, I just need to type it up, basically.
Ugh, I worked for 4 hours to do a 25 point extra xredit project. And guess what? It's ugly as hell since my only coloring things are highlighters. Ugh, I better get full points for it or I'm dead.

Ah. What was the project on?
Drawing the world to scale then transcribing three maps into one on it from the book. It was awful.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:48 am


LHL
NightIntent
LHL
NightIntent
I can't believe I didn't get on last night. So annoying. I hate having lots to do. But at least my project is about 1/5 done. Well, a part of it anyway. For the rest, I just need to type it up, basically.
Ugh, I worked for 4 hours to do a 25 point extra xredit project. And guess what? It's ugly as hell since my only coloring things are highlighters. Ugh, I better get full points for it or I'm dead.

Ah. What was the project on?
Drawing the world to scale then transcribing three maps into one on it from the book. It was awful.

Ah. What a weird project. Holy crrap, did it rain last night? It's all wet outside.

NightIntent
Vice Captain


NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:59 pm


I'm so very, very screwed. I just found out that there's another Harvest Moon for the GameCube, that just came out in March of this year in Japan. Which means I've got at least a year to wait for it to come out here. But it looks so cool. It has all these characters from past Harvest Moon games (all of which I haven't played, but I want to) and it's in a city that was used in an old Harvest Moon game. And there's the choice to play as either a guy or a girl! It looks like so much fun! I want it. Dammit.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:20 am


NightIntent
Ah. What a weird project. Holy crrap, did it rain last night? It's all wet outside.
Yes, damn sicence, and yes it did.

LHL
Captain


Kai Yutaka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:49 pm


NightIntent
I'm so very, very screwed. I just found out that there's another Harvest Moon for the GameCube, that just came out in March of this year in Japan. Which means I've got at least a year to wait for it to come out here. But it looks so cool. It has all these characters from past Harvest Moon games (all of which I haven't played, but I want to) and it's in a city that was used in an old Harvest Moon game. And there's the choice to play as either a guy or a girl! It looks like so much fun! I want it. Dammit.


what!? scream darn it..I want it too.Was the city used frm Harvest Moon-Back to Nature or was it the other one?
My friend had the game,where we could play as the Girl,who gets to seduce the guys in the town.I thought it was cute to even have a dressing table..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:24 pm


The older Harvest Moon with a girl was Harvest Moon for Girls. Very subtle, no? There actually was another where you could be either, which was the one that's similar to this, in the same town. I think that was the third GameBoy one, but I'm not sure. And it'll take a looong time for the new one to come out. A year, at least. Probably closer to two years. Stupid waiting.

NightIntent
Vice Captain


NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:21 pm


Hooray for feeling stupid! I just realized today why I wasn't getting the physics homework. ...I was doing the wrong problems. A full chapter ahead of where we're supposed to be. So today I had to do all the homework for the last three nights. So not fun. But at least I got it. I just didn't get tonight's homework. Which i;m sure she'll go over in class tomorrow.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:45 pm


still topic on ' school', i had to repeat my java programming.. stressed

anyways, abt that HM game, my cousin had it in GameBoy Advance in pc.There are just so many versions of HM,i couldn't keep up..

Kai Yutaka


NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:52 pm


I don't, by any means, know all of the HM games. I don't even claim to. I only know a few of them, and that's only by looking them up. I've only played three, though there are a few that I'd like to try. I wanna try the GameBoy Color and orginal GameBoy ones. And Harvest Moon 64. Which won't happen, unless I can, miraculously, find it for cheap. But I'd still like to try it. The original Harvest Moon for the SNES would be nice, too.
Reply
Yuu Watase Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//