|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:02 pm
Heh. I refused to buy any of the packs, or their letters. They're just not to my taste. I have all the donation items that I've liked since I joined Gaia. The sash is literally the only item released as of now that I still want. I made a mule account to get gold on, since I dno't like posting outside of guilds on this one. So far I've gotten like 1000 gold on it, and that's with buying the trading and vending passes. Which is good, because I usually make 1000 in a week or more, on this account. Seeing as I don't post much, and just wander around. or sell bugs. For low prices.
I also decided that I'll donate gold for one sub-forum. A moderator-viewable only sub-forum where I can keep all the repeat threads, for future reference, in case I need to remember how many people made repeat threads, or if anyone asks why they have a strike. Organization is good.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:25 pm
xd That's so like you, NI.
Anyway, I'm not trying to be pessimist, but the ONLY ways to get a Sash now would be:
1) Selling omg-that's-awesome art, something that would give you 50k a piece. 2) Donating your soul out. Like you're Bill Gate's daughter. 3) Vending or exchanging. Easy 1/5 of your total gold a day, if you spend some time doing it. You could get a Sash in a few months that way.
Haha, I always advertise the Vending Guild. It's the best place to learn how to vend and exchange. If you're willing to work hard, you should take a look. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:31 pm
Yes, I'm aware of that. But I can hope, can't I? And I don't want to sell any of my stuff, because then I'd have to get it back, and I'm a bad investor, anyway. I'm not a good artist. And I don't think I want to give away my soul. Though, for a sash for the amount of money that I have now, I just might. I'm debating whether to make a quest thread or not. If I do, it'll be after I get 100k in gold. Which will never happen, so why am I bothering to think about it?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:36 am
Vending and exchanging isn't all about investing. Actually, investing is a very small portion of it. The easiest way to get gold is going to the Exchange Forum, looking for a donation item being sold about 2-4k less than the lowest price in the vend and put it up there. Like... you buy a KiKi for 35k in the Exchange when the lowest price in the Vend is 39k. Then, you put it for 38.5k in the vend, got it? Or you can keep refreshing in the vend and buy lowest-priced items that people accidentaly put. I've seen Emo Bags for 9k, Sealeds for 5g, KiKis for 5k etc.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:03 pm
Yeah, I'm not good at that. Besides, I haven't got enough gold at the moment to buy any good donation items, unless there's one of those flukes, but they don't happen often. And I'm too lazy to continually refresh. And my computer's not that fast. Ah, well, maybe there'll be something that I like more than the sash that comes out soon, when it'll be cheap and I can buy it. ...Yeah, sure that'll happen. When the moon turns bright pink and the sky green.
Anyways, I've been reading stuff at gamefaqs.com about my new HM game, and I can't find how to remove the freaking trees from the big field. It's driving me nuts, because I like planting in the very fertile field, and right now I can't. Urgh, stupid thing. And I'm debating who I should marry. It's between Marlin and Rock, because I can't stand Gustafa. But each one would make the "rival" dislike me, and I rather like both Celia and Lumina. And both potential husbands annoy me. Rock with his "babe" and Marlin with his scary, new-found sensitivity that wasn't there in the last game. I liked him better in the last game. He wasn't so... girly.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:31 am
I'm so close to losing it right now. Just at this one girl on Gaia. She just annoys me. I don't know why, but she does. And she seems to like following LHL. And, inadvertantly, bugging me. She wanted to join Moon Alley, my book guild, and she's already in the Crescent Moon guild. WHich is where I first saw her, and where she first annoyed me. We denied her request in Moon Alley because I don't like her, or the way she RPs. She's one of those one-liner RPers, and she doesn't even have good grammar or spelling, on top of that. But I accepted her to my guild, because she likes fantasy books. And then she PMed me asking if a thread she wanted to write was okay. I don't freaking care. If she makes a bad one, a strike for her. If not, goody for her, she's still the same as she was before. Okay, there's my rant. Anyone ever notice that rants don't calm you down, they just work you up more?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:21 pm
Yay, sub forums are up! But they cost 2500, so LHL refuses to buy any. Not like it matters, I don't think we can even use them yet. There are glitches at the moment. And I have no ideas as to what sub forums to make, anyway. So what's it matter? But, hey, now that we can use the guild gold, LHL's taking that annoying link to trade gold straight to her off that page. I hate that link, because the gold never actually gets to the guild. And that's what people are donating for.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:23 pm
NightIntent Yay, sub forums are up! But they cost 2500, so LHL refuses to buy any. Not like it matters, I don't think we can even use them yet. There are glitches at the moment. And I have no ideas as to what sub forums to make, anyway. So what's it matter? But, hey, now that we can use the guild gold, LHL's taking that annoying link to trade gold straight to her off that page. I hate that link, because the gold never actually gets to the guild. And that's what people are donating for. Well aren't you nice. It's not like we could use the guild gold before anyway. Besides if we ever really need more I'll give it myself.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:26 pm
Still, we can use it now. You're the one who says you look to the future with gold. We always knew we'd be able to use it with something, at some point. Yet you still put the link up. In all your guilds. And it's true, anyway. I'm not in the mood for sugar-coating. It's a waste of time.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:28 pm
NightIntent Still, we can use it now. You're the one who says you look to the future with gold. We always knew we'd be able to use it with something, at some point. Yet you still put the link up. In all your guilds. And it's true, anyway. I'm not in the mood for sugar-coating. It's a waste of time. Meh, I don't live in the future, only present and past.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:12 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:56 pm
LHL Newest banner.  n.n I'd prefer if you yelled at the bug one. Because he's more of a pain in the a**. The only reason the flower one's smiling is because he gets the easy job of swallowing the semi-nicer-tasting flowers, unlike trash- and bug-boy there. But ti's so true that it torments people.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:00 am
NightIntent LHL Newest banner.  n.n I'd prefer if you yelled at the bug one. Because he's more of a pain in the a**. The only reason the flower one's smiling is because he gets the easy job of swallowing the semi-nicer-tasting flowers, unlike trash- and bug-boy there. But ti's so true that it torments people. Not me, I made it cause you're always complaining about it... So I thought I'd give it a piece of my mind. And why would I yell at Boggy, it's not his fault he has to take bugs from us and sometimes freezes up when you enter to many at once.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:10 pm
LHL Not me, I made it cause you're always complaining about it... So I thought I'd give it a piece of my mind. And why would I yell at Boggy, it's not his fault he has to take bugs from us and sometimes freezes up when you enter to many at once. There's no such thing as too many bugs at once. It's ten, how so very much. Besides, I'm not as annoyed now that there aren't any flowers in Towns. It was just annoying having the damn flowers there, taunting me.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:42 pm
NightIntent LHL Not me, I made it cause you're always complaining about it... So I thought I'd give it a piece of my mind. And why would I yell at Boggy, it's not his fault he has to take bugs from us and sometimes freezes up when you enter to many at once. There's no such thing as too many bugs at once. It's ten, how so very much. Besides, I'm not as annoyed now that there aren't any flowers in Towns. It was just annoying having the damn flowers there, taunting me. No no, I meant clicking to fast and it freezing.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|