Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)
Out Of Character Posts Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:03 am


Yes! Sounds like a wonderful idea!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:15 pm


posted!!! biggrin

now to find all my old banners and see if I can find Neniel and Loswen's

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:24 am


W00t! New posts! **throws a party** Now if Menegil can get a working computer, I shall be tres contente.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:40 pm


Did we all die?

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

upwoueruwrwhjl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:59 am


Dani Hibiki
Did we all die?
Yes. ninja
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:35 am


I guess so. Everyone seems to be gone but Glorfirith says she's going to be getting some things in motion.

Nolah de Fanel


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:37 pm


hrmm......
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:44 am


I don't want us to die....**cries, trantrums and grumbles** And I keep trying to get people to join...boo hiss

Nolah de Fanel


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:08 pm


so who do we tackle first
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:31 pm


I don't know. Everyone I've tried has said no...and now it seems like it's just us here...Glorfirith is dealing with some personal issues so it's just us...

Nolah de Fanel


upwoueruwrwhjl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:50 am


piff.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:20 pm


Perhaps your character and Dani's characters can meet up in the village? I dunno lol.

Nolah de Fanel


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:14 pm


sounds good to me, I still feel kinda lost....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:01 pm


Works for me.

upwoueruwrwhjl


Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:12 pm


I'll RP Morthol, I think Menegil said I could if he wasn't around for a while. That way I can get the newlyweds regretably out of bed...stupid 2.am. induced typos...
Reply
The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//