Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:10 am


Hino Recca is a tester, but right now it's not letting her log in. I wish I could though, it sounds pretty cool.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:14 pm


I was given an invitation . . . but so far every time I log in, nobody else is there but the NPCs. Gets really boring talking to yourself.

Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:09 pm


I guess it has to do with the time's your logging in. If Hino Recca ever get's in we can set up a time to meet.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:28 am


Ah testers *bows*

Start taking over the neighbourhoods twisted hehehehe

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:56 pm


I too was a tester and I can do the train station fine but every time I try to visit a neighborhood and place my house I have to log in again and stall at Entering Town... Oh well. The beat goes on.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:59 pm


Also, has anyone else noticed the strange occurence of avatars facing away from instead of toward the screen? This is a disturbing development...anyone know why?

Londo Mollari


Tanis_Everette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:08 am


Adib
Also, has anyone else noticed the strange occurence of avatars facing away from instead of toward the screen? This is a disturbing development...anyone know why?


yup ypu can do it in your profile... and i can't get mine back sad
you can also kneel
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:37 am


I think it's more like Jumping and floating in midair.

Hino Recca
Crew


DevilsLight
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:33 am


Wow I like the new backgrounds. I tried the barton town train station and I was all blacked confused Anyone know why?

As well how to put yourself on the map? sweatdrop (like in a neighbourhood)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:18 pm


It may have been experiencing difficulties. It's working fine for me.

If it's still giving problems you can check the bugs forum.

I am glad the guilds are finally back up.

Londo Mollari


MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:11 pm


DevilsLight
Wow I like the new backgrounds. I tried the barton town train station and I was all blacked confused Anyone know why?

As well how to put yourself on the map? sweatdrop (like in a neighbourhood)
I also had a problem with it. All I did was change my avie a little and saved it.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:07 am


Adib

I am glad the guilds are finally back up.


I agree 3nodding thanks for the tips.  

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

Hino Recca
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:25 pm


Hmm, I perfer to stick with the say instead of the others.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:07 pm


Hi guys,

Look eek ! I put up pornography (WARNING! CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!) in the office!


Sonia twisted


slai

Crew


Hino Recca
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:21 pm


What's the link supposed to be. It get blocked on my computer.
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//