Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:52 am


I know, it feels weird once you've had a name for a while to change it. It's like putting on somebody else's glasses or something xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:54 am


exactly, it just doesnt feel natural....

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:09 pm


I know. I've been hearing my parents tell me I need to change my screen name for years now, but I have no intention of doing so. I think they've been trying to figure out my password to change it themselves by now xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:18 pm


haha, thats not cool, they r taking drastic measures....

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:21 pm


yeah, but it's safe, my password is super 1337 hard to guess. cool
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:29 pm


arnt they all^^

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:00 am


unless you're a spy or a hacker (and my parents |=4!1 at both quite miserably) it should be safe xd Believe me, not all passwords are as hard to guess as others I know. I swear my dad at one time (but no longer) had his favorite song for a password. rofl That one was way too easy.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:06 pm


thats mostly because older ppl dont know how to make good passwords

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:41 pm


I know. It's true xd
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:44 pm


Why do they want you to change your screen name?

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


H0n3yBun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:03 pm


*pokes head in* hello ninja
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:32 am


Hey! welcome to the guild! *offers up the standerd welcome pocky*
my dog ate my sanity
Why do they want you to change your screen name?

Pretty much just because A) it's old, the only one I've ever had since we first got the internet back in either 2000 or 2001, b) it's not the greatest screen name to be attatched to any way to have this long XP

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:12 am


... ... weird.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:59 pm


im new

myersman


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:03 am


my dog ate my sanity
... ... weird.

a bit, yes.

and welcome mrgreen care for some pocky? *presents a barrel full*
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//