Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Um.. Hello? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:59 pm


JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey's avvie looks like cat vomit AGAIN...

Hey! I happen to like cat vomit!
gonk

Well, actually, I don't, but that seemed like the best thing to say at the time. 3nodding
gonk

The more I look at that emoticon, the more it reminds me of a drooling zombie. gonk
REALLY?

Go, my zombie hordes, attack!


gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Don't make me cut you, noob-cooties.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:02 pm


JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey's avvie looks like cat vomit AGAIN...

Hey! I happen to like cat vomit!
gonk

Well, actually, I don't, but that seemed like the best thing to say at the time. 3nodding
gonk

The more I look at that emoticon, the more it reminds me of a drooling zombie. gonk
REALLY?

Go, my zombie hordes, attack!


gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

[insert annoying page-stretching word-or-so here]


Please. Don't stretch the page. I fear page-stretching. D=

Brilliance


Pubic Hair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:03 pm


Brilliance
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey's avvie looks like cat vomit AGAIN...

Hey! I happen to like cat vomit!
gonk

Well, actually, I don't, but that seemed like the best thing to say at the time. 3nodding
gonk

The more I look at that emoticon, the more it reminds me of a drooling zombie. gonk
REALLY?

Go, my zombie hordes, attack!


gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

[insert annoying page-stretching word-or-so here]


Please. Don't stretch the page. I fear page-stretching. D=

D<
Your godmod replacement stretched it too. xp
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:05 pm


Username v2.0

D<
Your godmod replacement stretched it too. xp


No. I included spaces. So it wouldn't stretch the page. His post was this nice long "word". So it stretched the page. :/

Brilliance


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:05 pm


xd
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:07 pm


I purposely put it at the bottom of the page, so it's page stretchyness would die. But, you guys had to go and quote me... razz

JinYokimo


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:08 pm


JinYokimo
I purposely put it at the bottom of the page, so it's page stretchyness would die. But, you guys had to go and quote me... razz


Ah well. What's done is done. D=
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:09 pm


Brilliance
JinYokimo
I purposely put it at the bottom of the page, so it's page stretchyness would die. But, you guys had to go and quote me... razz


Ah well. What's done is done. D=
Mu-kah!

JinYokimo


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:12 pm


JinYokimo
I purposely put it at the bottom of the page, so it's page stretchyness would die. But, you guys had to go and quote me... razz

A warning would've been nice. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:14 pm


Krey
JinYokimo
I purposely put it at the bottom of the page, so it's page stretchyness would die. But, you guys had to go and quote me... razz

A warning would've been nice. gonk
Just post random crap until this page dies as well. For example...

Frosted Mini-Wheats are teh seks. heart

JinYokimo


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:15 pm


JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
I purposely put it at the bottom of the page, so it's page stretchyness would die. But, you guys had to go and quote me... razz

A warning would've been nice. gonk
Just post random crap until this page dies as well. For example...

Frosted Mini-Wheats are teh seks. heart

But... That's... Just noobish.

Potatoes.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:19 pm


3nodding PO-TA-TOES. 3nodding

JinYokimo


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:20 pm


Filthy Hobbits-es!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:23 pm


Saw one of those LOTR gifs... Was funny as hell... Had Frodo rocking back and forth with the words:

Oh, Sam, don't stop.

Then it switches to gonk looks from Sam, Smeagle, and then Frodo. I laughed at that one.

JinYokimo


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:24 pm


JinYokimo
Saw one of those LOTR gifs... Was funny as hell... Had Frodo rocking back and forth with the words:

Oh, Sam, don't stop.

Then it switches to gonk looks from Sam, Smeagle, and then Frodo. I laughed at that one.

O_o I'm intrigued.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//