Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy XI

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: final fantasy XI, mmorpg, squareenix, eleven 

Reply Final Fantasy XI
LEt this thread die, new plan Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

henaro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:01 pm


I NEW :d
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:34 pm


character name: Chiharurelina
Race/sex: Tarutaru female
nation: San d'Oria
Jobs and Levels: 20 RDM, 14 WHM, 10 BLM
Crafts: 2 goldsmithing, 1 cooking
Linkshell: Glendor
Server: Seraph

Real Name: Karen
Age: 17
Location: So. Cal.
Bio: Final Fantasy Final Fantasy Final Fantasy.... get the idea?

Boysenberry


free_spirit47

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:41 pm


Name: chibichan
race: Taru
Nation: San D'oria
Job: level one everything
server: Remora


Name: Kantari
Race: Hume
Nation: Bastok
Job: 18 Warrior
Server: Remora
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:35 am


^^ hi there ^^ I am not yet a member of this guild (T.T) I just sent off my application ~
so for future reference my details are (although... you can read them in my signature o.O ^^ wink

Gaia Name: Rukawa_Uke
FF Name: Yawa
Server: Fairy
Race: Mithra
Home: Windurst
Main Job: War(30)/Mnk
LS: TheGroovies
Crafts: I suck whee

rukawa_uke
Crew


sephiroth_rules_all

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:39 pm


gaianame: Sephiroth_Rules_all
name: Sephiroth
server:Bahamut
nation:Neiblehem

pretty sure i have already posted this once before though
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:53 am


Dark Turk

Player Name~ Sinta

Server~ Diabolos

Race~ Taru

Job~ Whm

Home~ Windurst

Kool - Aid


Eiriol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:08 am


gaianame: Eiriol
name: Lithiel
server: Garuda
nation: Windurst
race: Mithra
3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:30 am


gaianame: Nither
name: nither
server: Titan
nation: djosi

Nither Kosumie Kobotie


Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:37 am


Wee I'm a newb and don't know what I'm doing. xd

I'm and Elvaan monk in San D'Oria
And I believe that I'm on the Midgardsormr server
My user name is the same as here, Synyterdemise
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:05 pm


Gaia Name: Hydro317
Character Name: Angelos
Nation: Bastok
Server: Ragnarok

AlpineAddict317


coldblade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:09 pm


char name: coldblade
nation: San'doria
server: Caitsith
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:54 pm


Hey all! smile

Name: Kisitiene
Server: Asura (am i the inly on here who is on Asura? Cause from what i have seen the answer is yes. sad )
Nation: Windurst RULZ!!!!
Race: Mithra
Main Job: WAR 30/MNK 15 but i am working on DRK/WAR
Rank: 3
Linkshell: Daydreamers

Also if you are in Asura I was woundering if any of you guys now a tarutaru named Chiyo?

Master-Kris


Maeth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:43 am


Greetings and /salute.

My name is Maeth and I play FFXI obviously.

Characters that I control:
WORLD: Remora
Maeth
Elvaan
Nation: San d'Oria
Linkshell Leader: CrownofDawn

Phildlilious
Hume
Nation: Bastok
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:55 am


Name: Blakester
Race: Hume
Job: White Mage
Nation Windurst
Server: Hades

partynak3d


Zgapd

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:55 pm


Character names: ZGAPD& Gunleonheart
Nation Bastok
Server: Shiva
Race: Hume(both)
Gender: male (both)
LS owner: ZeroGun
Reply
Final Fantasy XI

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//