Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)
BS and other assorted stuff Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampAmber

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:07 pm


Gyarg. I just lost a random event cuz my computer decided to semi-freeze my internet window. Just felt like ranting that, is all.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:25 pm


eek
That just sucks. *pats VampAmber on the shoulder*

...I probably would've bashed the computer in with a baseball bat...or a sledgehammer...or my fist......whatever random object that happens to be lying around... sweatdrop

rabid behemoth


Beharkei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:41 am


VampAmber
Gyarg. I just lost a random event cuz my computer decided to semi-freeze my internet window. Just felt like ranting that, is all.


could you tell which kind of event like pinklink or giftbox?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:33 am


Hmm....should I keep the cross gun in my siggy how it is? Or rotate it?

lusterknight


iballtickler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:46 pm


i think it looks fine....HEy everyone..what's up?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:24 pm


Not much is up with me. I'm just checkin' in. I'm also playing Kingdom of Loathing in another window. Sombody just attacked my clan, killed our archers, and robbed us blind...I'm a li'l miffed....

Anyone else in here play KoL? I like it. It's sarcastic, and funny, and it's all stick-figures. xd

Marzarelo
Crew


ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:52 pm


my fish have a death wish.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:06 pm


Out of nowhere, I just got stuck on FFVIII again. I quit for a long time and then just picked it back up and got hooked. That happens to me all the time. Quit playing a game for a while, then force yourself to play it one more time, then can't put it down. Eh, go figure.

Wolfwood87


MulesAreFunn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:51 pm


Im back from my vaca blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:22 pm


hey all!!! sorry I haven't been posting for a while, 4-H has comsumed half of my life, and soon being school mascot will consume the other part of it sweatdrop oh well, after this week (cheer camp) I shall be free for a whole 2 weeks!!! (other than random commuity service I'll be doing at least) and I shall post on here more often and get to know all you new-comers! ^^

Legato bluesummers
Crew


Legato bluesummers
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:24 pm


by the way... donut queen- where in cali were you visiting? so cal? no cal? central cal? and did you have fun? learn to surf? xp go to hollywood? visit little tokyo? xd etc...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:01 pm


Legato bluesummers
by the way... donut queen- where in cali were you visiting? so cal? no cal? central cal? and did you have fun? learn to surf? xp go to hollywood? visit little tokyo? xd etc...


Little Tokyo? that sounds cool! xp

Beharkei


VampAmber

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:25 pm


Bleah... My apologies for not being on for a week. My car blew, and my only way of getting online was a 15-minute drive away. Not fun. Anyway, it's been a very painful week. Last Friday, I got my wisdom teeth taken out. Two of which were impacted. That means there were on their sides. Meaning they had to break bone and cut flesh to get them out. Meaning OWWWWWW! I've been so hopped up on pain killers lately, it's bad. I just had my second real meal in the last week (Chinese food, yay!). Bleah I say again. Anyway, how's everybody else's week been? Anybody back in school yet? Taking any spiffity classes?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:19 pm


I am just soo busy I have no time to go online anymore.I don't want to get kicked out so here I am.

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD


rabid behemoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:29 pm


Random Thought:

Hey, why do they sell hot dogs in packages of 6, and hot dog buns in packages of 8??? Whose idea WAS that, anyway?!?

*proceeds to go into a 10 hour rant about all the hot dog-related injustices of the world. Then promptly shuts-up, upon remembering that she doesn't even LIKE hot dogs...*
Reply
Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//