Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild
The Officially unofficial Sqeeing fangirl(boy) thread. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you, or have you ever been a fangirl/boy?
No never! I make fun of you guys!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Well maybe...in the past...
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I might be a little bit of one.
43%
 43%  [ 21 ]
Liek omg (Fill in the blank) is sooo freaking hawt! (Yes, and i'm proud).
47%
 47%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 48


czandra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:57 pm


fred's the nerdy-ish super-smart girl from angel...i'd look for a pic but i'm busy...one to come later...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:01 pm


czandra
fred's the nerdy-ish super-smart girl from angel...i'd look for a pic but i'm busy...one to come later...


Mmm, nerdy? You sure you want her? *laughs*

I'll just stick with my Troika.

heart Troika heart

SgtElias
Crew


czandra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:45 pm


she's cute, smart, and made an axe-thrower once...i like sharp metal objects...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:58 pm


czandra
she's cute, smart, and made an axe-thrower once...i like sharp metal objects...


As do I, my friend, as do I. Is she a brunette?

heart Troika heart

SgtElias
Crew


Shadow__dancer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:16 pm


Yep, she is.

Fred is awsome, except for her full name, I would love to BE her.

And, hey!!! Look at the posts. not the ones here, but in an earlier posting place, the who is your fav charucture. I was the first to put Doyle. Doyle is totally MINE! You go and take your Trokia, and leave me my Doyle.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:10 pm


Shadow__dancer
Yep, she is.

Fred is awsome, except for her full name, I would love to BE her.

And, hey!!! Look at the posts. not the ones here, but in an earlier posting place, the who is your fav charucture. I was the first to put Doyle. Doyle is totally MINE! You go and take your Trokia, and leave me my Doyle.


Darn, I didn't notice. And I suppose it's not fair for me to have FOUR guys. I guess I'll just stick with my Troika.

*drags them off to her room*

SgtElias
Crew


paradoxical

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:12 pm


Nyaha.. I'm glad I'm the only Cordelia fan here.. Mind you, I only like the Cordi from Angel, not Buffy.. She's actually kind and useful on Angel and I love the short hair. whee
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:13 pm


paradoxical
Nyaha.. I'm glad I'm the only Cordelia fan here.. Mind you, I only like the Cordi from Angel, not Buffy.. She's actually kind and useful on Angel and I love the short hair. whee


I'm still in Season One, where she's still learing to be nice.

SgtElias
Crew


paradoxical

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:19 pm


SgtElias
paradoxical
Nyaha.. I'm glad I'm the only Cordelia fan here.. Mind you, I only like the Cordi from Angel, not Buffy.. She's actually kind and useful on Angel and I love the short hair. whee


I'm still in Season One, where she's still learing to be nice.


Ah yes. Well at least she's trying. (I would kill to have a nice ghost for a room mate..)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:09 pm


paradoxical
SgtElias
paradoxical
Nyaha.. I'm glad I'm the only Cordelia fan here.. Mind you, I only like the Cordi from Angel, not Buffy.. She's actually kind and useful on Angel and I love the short hair. whee


I'm still in Season One, where she's still learing to be nice.


Ah yes. Well at least she's trying. (I would kill to have a nice ghost for a room mate..)


Seriously, me too! He's so cool. I totally envy her her ghost. Of course, it practiaclly killed her to get it, but hey! She still came out on top with a really cool ghostie! *pouts* Maybe I'll prusuade Doyle to come and haunt my room.

heart Troika heart

SgtElias
Crew


paradoxical

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:45 pm


SgtElias
paradoxical
SgtElias
paradoxical
Nyaha.. I'm glad I'm the only Cordelia fan here.. Mind you, I only like the Cordi from Angel, not Buffy.. She's actually kind and useful on Angel and I love the short hair. whee


I'm still in Season One, where she's still learing to be nice.


Ah yes. Well at least she's trying. (I would kill to have a nice ghost for a room mate..)


Seriously, me too! He's so cool. I totally envy her her ghost. Of course, it practiaclly killed her to get it, but hey! She still came out on top with a really cool ghostie! *pouts* Maybe I'll prusuade Doyle to come and haunt my room.

heart Troika heart


Hey, obliterating an evil old lady ghost and getting a fun roommate, I'd say it's worth it. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:10 pm


I dunno, it almost killed her. But she DID get the cool ghost afterward, so. . . yeah. I'd risk it. Especially if I ahd Angel and heart Doyle heart to get me out of it.

SgtElias
Crew


paradoxical

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:39 am


SgtElias
I dunno, it almost killed her. But she DID get the cool ghost afterward, so. . . yeah. I'd risk it. Especially if I ahd Angel and heart Doyle heart to get me out of it.


Yeah I don't know if I would be "bitchy" enough to stand up to the old granny. ("I'm the biggest b***h in the history of Sunnydale!")
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:35 pm


paradoxical
SgtElias
I dunno, it almost killed her. But she DID get the cool ghost afterward, so. . . yeah. I'd risk it. Especially if I ahd Angel and heart Doyle heart to get me out of it.


Yeah I don't know if I would be "bitchy" enough to stand up to the old granny. ("I'm the biggest b***h in the history of Sunnydale!")


I know, I'd be like, "Dude, it's haunted, I'll just go somewhere else."

Actually, haunted is not bad, it's the whole, "DIE" thing on the wall that would be my first and most prominent indication.

SgtElias
Crew


Shadow__dancer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:37 pm


Hell, I would totally stand up for it if it meant I got to have a Doyle ghost. Doyle is teh SEX!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//