Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Vegeta Guild Picture Post X3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snen
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:12 am


Veta_Black
Yaaaay! I hope he wins!


Judging from the pictures, that'll only happen if he puts the barriers up whee Poor Vegeta xd

Vegeta: *closes eyes and throws ball really hard*
Goku: Oh wow, a strike!
Vegeta: *opens eyes* Really?!
Goku: *giggle* no! *points to hole 2 lanes over*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:57 pm


... He could... uh... *Blindly supports her prince.*

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:44 am


Hehehe! *giggles*

Wonder who he's playing against? ninja That might affect who wins~

The one comic I did had Goku bowling, and he accidentally rolled the ball too hard and made it burst out of the back of the building, breaking several of the bowling pins. xd The original showed it heading for a highway or something, but the second one I drew from a different POV, so you couldn't see that. =p
Then there was that one-shot thingy I did way back when, "Golf, Bowling, and...Go Fish?" that included that scenario.
And the other doodle with Goku holding a baseball bat upside down and wondering why everyone's laughing, and a shot of Veggie being equally confused.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:37 pm


*Laughs* Good one, Shining! I love the whole "cultural confusion" gag.

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:08 pm


whee Hee!
In "Golf, Bowling, and...Go Fish?" there are a few other gags like that. =p
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:16 pm


Neat!

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:47 pm


User Image

For my final gt parody.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:27 am


The piccy is broken... gonk
*pokes at it*

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:50 pm


Chuquita
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:51 pm


It didn't. crying

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:30 pm


Ah, that's right, DA doesn't like direct-linking. sweatdrop
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27473702/
That's where it is. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:49 pm


Thanks. sweatdrop
So sorry, I didn't know it wasn't working because the picture does load for me.

Chuquita


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:31 pm


Oh! Huh, that's weird. ^^;
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:26 pm


NOW it isn't working for me. 3nodding
sweatdrop

Chuquita


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:06 am


Hee. DA is weird. sweatdrop
Hn~, I think...I think I should scan that one pic and post it here...
(How specific. :XP smile
Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//