Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Artistic Value of PVs Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don Prawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:25 pm


i know everything
Busty Biohazard
i know nothing.
Better that they leave you with a sense of satisfaction rather than the emotional scars I'm left with because of Shazna PVs. crying crying crying crying
I've only seen "Melty Love" and I couldn't watch it all. Are there PV's more emotionaly crippling than that?


white silent night


I like SHAZNA gonk
I can imagine how their PVs could be emotionally crippling though eek
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:59 pm


I just saw the Saku PV...ick...I'm still trying to figure out if there was a point to it. Like, did whatever the boy was watching on TV cause him to kill his parents?

Busty Biohazard


Nalfein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:08 pm


I don't know but the PV was causing me to flip out and rock people's faces off.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:17 am


i know everything
Busty Biohazard
i know nothing.
Better that they leave you with a sense of satisfaction rather than the emotional scars I'm left with because of Shazna PVs. crying crying crying crying
I've only seen "Melty Love" and I couldn't watch it all. Are there PV's more emotionaly crippling than that?


white silent night
Izam+teddy bear=disturbing gonk gonk

Busty Biohazard


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:51 am


Busty Biohazard
i know everything
Busty Biohazard
i know nothing.
Better that they leave you with a sense of satisfaction rather than the emotional scars I'm left with because of Shazna PVs. crying crying crying crying
I've only seen "Melty Love" and I couldn't watch it all. Are there PV's more emotionaly crippling than that?


white silent night
Izam+teddy bear=disturbing gonk gonk
gonk gonk DON'T BRING BACK THE MEMORIES!!!! crying :rocking in a corner:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:00 pm


i know nothing.
Busty Biohazard
i know everything
Busty Biohazard
i know nothing.
Better that they leave you with a sense of satisfaction rather than the emotional scars I'm left with because of Shazna PVs. crying crying crying crying
I've only seen "Melty Love" and I couldn't watch it all. Are there PV's more emotionaly crippling than that?
white silent night
Izam+teddy bear=disturbing gonk gonk
gonk gonk DON'T BRING BACK THE MEMORIES!!!! crying :rocking in a corner:
I haven't got those memories. : D

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:41 pm


Kaidan
i know nothing.
Busty Biohazard
i know everything
Busty Biohazard
i know nothing.
Better that they leave you with a sense of satisfaction rather than the emotional scars I'm left with because of Shazna PVs. crying crying crying crying
I've only seen "Melty Love" and I couldn't watch it all. Are there PV's more emotionaly crippling than that?
white silent night
Izam+teddy bear=disturbing gonk gonk
gonk gonk DON'T BRING BACK THE MEMORIES!!!! crying :rocking in a corner:
I haven't got those memories. : D
LUCKY b***h!!!! scream scream
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:56 pm


i know nothing.
Kaidan
i know nothing.
Busty Biohazard
i know everything
Busty Biohazard
i know nothing.
Better that they leave you with a sense of satisfaction rather than the emotional scars I'm left with because of Shazna PVs. crying crying crying crying
I've only seen "Melty Love" and I couldn't watch it all. Are there PV's more emotionaly crippling than that?
white silent night
Izam+teddy bear=disturbing gonk gonk
gonk gonk DON'T BRING BACK THE MEMORIES!!!! crying :rocking in a corner:
I haven't got those memories. : D
LUCKY b***h!!!! scream scream
Hah, you know it! XD

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


xmkatx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:36 pm


My favorite PV is Penicillin's Melody. Because Hakuei and Gisho act really gay in it. We need more PVs with gay.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:49 am


TMR's new video brings up questions.... He's got a theme going with 3 out of his last 4 PVs... and it's really funny to see Spider Man in between it all...

Pawp Tawt


Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:23 am


chibimajo
TMR's new video brings up questions.... He's got a theme going with 3 out of his last 4 PVs... and it's really funny to see Spider Man in between it all...
Which are his last three videos?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:48 am


Busty Biohazard
chibimajo
TMR's new video brings up questions.... He's got a theme going with 3 out of his last 4 PVs... and it's really funny to see Spider Man in between it all...
Which are his last three videos?

Last 3: Meteor, Albireo, Web of Night. Albireo actually has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. The previous one, Invoke, does however.

Pawp Tawt


[Vi]x2 Section

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:35 am


I have yet to see a PV that has anything to do with the song. At all.
Granted, I've only seen a handful. xd but still. They're fun to watch, [scared the crap outta me at first] but mostly the music seems like an afterthought. Like "oh, rad! now we have this awesome clip of me running around a junkyard with a chainsaw! what song's the right length for that!?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:27 am


The only TMR PV I've seen is Heart of Sword.

xmkatx



i know everything

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:40 am


xmkatx
The only TMR PV I've seen is Heart of Sword.


If you want to see more, I would suggest 4:
Hot Limit : It's just amusing. xd
Madan : more amusement, but intentional?
Invoke : the director on this has a fun view. i enjoy it
Out of Orbit : it's a little story with it! :3



i do not have guilty obsessions >.>
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//