Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Most Awesome CDs ever Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:17 pm


That movie bored me.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:19 pm


scream That movie was awesome!

xmkatx


Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:21 pm


The only Miyazaki movie I like is Spirited Away. My friend's a big fan of him, so I've seen a few, and didn't really like any of them.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:22 pm


Aw, you weren't even charmed by cuteness?

Like Totoro? The Catbus? The kodama?

I guess you'd hate Doggy Poo then. crying

xmkatx


Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:26 pm


I am very rarely charmed by cuteness.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:31 pm


I thought the animation was terrific.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:45 pm


I liked that movie a lot. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:48 pm


I liked it, too.

I'm watching True Life on MTV about fat people. It makes me sad and annoyed at the same time.

xmkatx


Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:03 pm


Hey, I'm watching that too. I like that model girl.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:49 pm


Magnavox
Hey, I'm watching that too. I like that model girl.


Yeah, although I'm more curious about the results from the gastric bypass surgery patients.

I'm watching the gay/interracial dating one now.

xmkatx


Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:00 pm


Me too. Are they having a True Life marathon or something?

No school tomorrow. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:14 pm


I guess so. I was watching The Ultimate Film Fanatic marathon on IFC this morning. I saw the True Life that's playing now, though. The one about the perfect body.

xmkatx


Ponchos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:18 pm


OK, enough of this, the show is starting to piss me off.

I think I'll go try to catch up on Full Metal Alchemist now.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:20 pm


I want to watch FMA b/c they use L'arc for the opening theme.

In the dub, though, I think.

I watched an ep a long time ago, though, back when I was all about animesuki.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:55 pm


Thee Michelle Gun Elephant is so awesome.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//