Here's a thead to post your real life pictures. It'd be handy to give us your character stats and server too. Also please check out http://www.ffxiplayers.com/ sign up and post your picture there too!
Here's a thead to post your real life pictures. It'd be handy to give us your character stats and server too. Also please check out http://www.ffxiplayers.com/ sign up and post your picture there too!
3nodding White Mage (want to become a Bard) Taru Windurst Midgardsomr
Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:03 am
awesome pictures you two. thank you for sharing ^^!
Snow Angel
Offline
drunken monkey
Offline
Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:27 pm
I'll put the same pic i put on ffxiplayers.com domokun
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:57 pm
thats creepy gonk
Snow Angel
Offline
drunken monkey
Offline
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:54 pm
Creepy, yet hilarious!
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:29 am
Oh well here goes nothing redface got more of anyone would like to see that
A.M.P
Offline
Snow Angel
Offline
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:15 pm
Thank you for Sharing ^^ I like your shirt!~
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:38 pm
lemme turn my webcam on, crap its stalling again..
me lol my shirt says:
I'm up, I'm dressed, What more do you want
MY BARBELL
before you ask paying 20$ (canadian) to have someone shove a 14gauge needle through your eyebrow DOES NOT hurt starestare ....... Until the next morning winkwink
Camdon
Offline
Snow Angel
Offline
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 1:55 pm
omg i need to get my boyfriend a shirt like that! awesome lol xd
hey, i seen barbells like that ^^ very cool. i always liked eyebrow preircings, but u'd never EVER be able to go through with it myself whee ever seen a barbell that has "cat/demon eyes" on it? my friend had one and they sorta shimmered/glowed... very cool.
thank you for sharing your pix!! 3nodding
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:19 am
I don't have picture but my info in on my siggy 3noddingwhee
Gilliganiganiganigoo
Offline
Dakinn
Offline
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:45 pm
Bump! Come on peeps, I know you got pics somewhere!