Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Gackt Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:34 pm


AAhh!! I love him. Him and Gackt.
You have to watch his music videos
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:55 pm


I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who exactly is Gackt???

bunnylover123


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:14 pm


bunnylover123
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who exactly is Gackt???
A Japanese singer. 3nodding He's pretty good, but it's either you love him or hate him.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:30 pm


bunnylover123
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who exactly is Gackt???

He's hot~n~sexy. lol. dont shoot me. But Gackts really funny when he's trying not to. blaugh

Anakin1324


Capt. George
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:07 pm


bunnylover123
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who exactly is Gackt???



bunny... I bet you don't know 1/2 of the stuff we're talking about...
i mean they 'cause its my first post

yeah... xp
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:52 pm


Gackt is hot!!!!!! whee

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:20 pm


SakuraNiwa
Gackt is hot!!!!!! whee
Especially when he's on top of Masa~! xd
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:17 pm


Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
Gackt is hot!!!!!! whee
Especially when he's on top of Masa~! xd

Well no duh!!!!! Thats when you stare intently eek . lol

Anakin1324


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:46 am


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
SakuraNiwa
Gackt is hot!!!!!! whee
Especially when he's on top of Masa~! xd
Well no duh!!!!! Thats when you stare intently eek . lol
Well, yeah. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:34 pm


I need to hear some Gackt music so I can join in on the conversations! Where can I get it?!?!?!? I need websites and song suggestions! eek

Capt. George
Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:23 pm


Capt. George
I need to hear some Gackt music so I can join in on the conversations! Where can I get it?!?!?!? I need websites and song suggestions! eek

I download mine through a program
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:59 pm


Capt. George
bunnylover123
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but who exactly is Gackt???



Theresa... I bet you don't know 1/2 of the stuff we're talking about...
i mean they 'cause its my first post

yeah... xp


That is correct, Emily. But you also don't know 1/2 of the stuff I read about in books. Yeah. stare

bunnylover123


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:19 pm


Capt. George
I need to hear some Gackt music so I can join in on the conversations! Where can I get it?!?!?!? I need websites and song suggestions! eek
http://lovegackt.vip.myrice.com/osgackthouse/gamusic.html

Listen to Vanilla. Don't read the english translation.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:28 pm


most post pics
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Anakin1324


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:40 pm


User Image
lol!

Nya-nya-nya-nya!
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//