Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
A Very Un-Merry Birthday To You! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:36 pm


User Image

Welcome to A Very Un-Merry Birthday Thread ^^! Or as the banner says, "The Happy Birthday Thread". First, before I get to explaining everything, here's some questions you might me questions you might be asking yourself, or really asking yourself in direction to me :O!


Quote:
Why make this thread?
I was bored and I thought this would be a good idea.

But WHY?
Well to be honest, I'm not fond of people posting a board like "It's my birthday" so I thought, why not have them all in the same place?

But What About the Profiles Page?
What about it? This isn't a thread to post your whole life, just a birthday so that people have a place to have a partay
.


User ImageBIRTHDAYS TODAY:User Image
-No one<3 Happy Birthday!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:41 pm


User Image
January

User Image
10th- kabanmusume
11th- [ddrfreak]

User Image
February

11th- Teh Paige
18th- Brilliance
19th- UnderworldTorrent


March


April

11th- elixie
14th- Missanu
25th- Aluren


May

27th- Qwuess (Eliscard)


June

2nd- MissMiyazawa
3rd- gentleflame


July

2nd- Krey
6th- Mara-ani


August

15th- xLollirotAngelx
19th- Pancake Genitals
ihm


September

14th- Sutefi
19th- Anatolia
23rd- Nekky


October

20th- Gisle


November

30th- Slightly Eccentric


December

6th- DeathByExplosion
14th- lil timmy
23rd- Monochrome Mystery

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:59 pm


Gaian Horoscopes
Just a place for you to perhaps learn your fortune for today.

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:13 pm


People Who Got Birthday Presents From ZEC:

January

Feburary

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October
ZEC
We Have Given Gisle:
1 Oct Letter - Pancake Genitals
13 Letters - Krey
Bear Pj's, Prisoner Pants, Dried Grass Skirt - Monochrome Mystery
Birfday Cake - ihm


November

December

**If you have given a gift, please notify us. We will add you here.

Pancake Genitals


Slightly Eccentric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:19 am


I shall be 14 on the 30th of this November. surprised
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:27 am


April 11! Add me!

elixie
Captain


Gisle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:40 am


This came just in time. whee
20th October here 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:55 am


*jigs*

december 23rd 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:22 pm


July 2nd.
THETERMINATORCAMEOUTONMYBIRFDAY. eek
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:23 pm


I'm Sept 14.. D: I won't be 18 til next year! AHH


Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nekky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:37 pm


SEPTEMBER 23, UNTIL THEN, I'LL BE 15.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:51 pm


December 6th = Deathy's turnin' the one-four.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


ihm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:00 pm


August 19th.

I WAS BORN BEFORE PANCAKE. I WIN. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDD
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:33 pm


June 3rd 84

gentleflame


Brilliance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:42 pm


Feb 18. =P
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//