Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fragile Spiral

Back to Guilds

Mainly an alternaitve music guild along with METAL and others. 

Tags: Alternative Music, Metal, Classic Rock, Punk 

Reply Alt. Music
faith no more Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chesiry

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:04 am


a band from the late 80s-90s. had hit songs "epic" and "ashes to ashes".
featured a man who has gone on to create a large amount of fantastic projects such as fantomas, tomahawk and most recently peeping tom.....
heart Mike Patton heart



faith no more is one of my fave bands. any other fans here?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:12 am


did Faithless rip them off?

Wilbert

6,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Chesiry

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:03 am


why do you say that?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:26 am


dno the name means the same

Wilbert

6,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

laidbymeaning

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:30 pm


Wilbert
dno the name means the same


...
It was originally called Faith No Man because Mike Morris who was nicknamed "The Man" started the band. Than he left the band so they called it Faith No More.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:30 am


That's an interesting fact... FNF = my fav.

bungleface


Chesiry

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:31 am


awesome. next week im takin faith no more cds into a store which has band merchandise so i can put em on her laptop so she can play them in the store.

im also givin her some mr bungle, peeping tom and tomahawk.

im spreadin the patton love.
she played the few faith no more songs she had just for me in the store whilst i was there!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:44 am


I would deffinately enjoy walking into a store and hearing some Patton...aww yeah.

bungleface


Chesiry

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:15 pm


bungleface
I would deffinately enjoy walking into a store and hearing some Patton...aww yeah.


damn rite. i was soo happy when she played it! and she told me to bring some cds in!
midlife crisis is def. goin on there!
everytime i hear faith no more it makes me happy.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:18 pm


For the longest time I thought they were the Red Hot Chili Peppers when I heard them on the radio.

I must listen to more, they sound pretty damn good.

Pensive Deviance


Chesiry

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:26 am


PensiveDeviance
For the longest time I thought they were the Red Hot Chili Peppers when I heard them on the radio.

I must listen to more, they sound pretty damn good.


yes. i advise you listen to..'
ricochet
midlife crisis
epic
ashes to ashes
from out of nowhere.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:10 pm


I really like them, they had a good sound.

Doctor Nope

O.G. Member


bungleface

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:28 am


PensiveDeviance
For the longest time I thought they were the Red Hot Chili Peppers when I heard them on the radio.

I must listen to more, they sound pretty damn good.


...and while your at it might aswell listen to some Fantomas, Tomahawk, Mr.Bungle and Naked City.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:00 am


bungleface
PensiveDeviance
For the longest time I thought they were the Red Hot Chili Peppers when I heard them on the radio.

I must listen to more, they sound pretty damn good.


...and while your at it might aswell listen to some Fantomas, Tomahawk, Mr.Bungle and Naked City.


damn right. fantomas, tomahawk and bungle ******** rock!

Chesiry

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

bungleface

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:37 am


I wish they would play em on the radio more often...*le sigh*
Reply
Alt. Music

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//