Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
welcome new members Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:48 pm


Welcome new members to the guild, you can post ur thoughts and request in the Request and Thoughts post
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:54 pm


Hiyas...i be a new member. ^_^

Lamenth


neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:41 am


hi
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:36 pm


*waves* hi lamenth mrgreen

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Soldier X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:42 am


w00t!!! Have you guys seen the new Megagear store? its sweet! I'm ordering that mousepad, ninj4 hoodie, boo hat, and beer and coffee +1 mugs when I can.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:35 pm


cool *is currently looking through the place herself*

bluecherry
Vice Captain


PH474

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:31 pm


gday! I'm new, so I thought I would say hi! so, |-|1!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:17 pm


*waves* \/\/31(0/\/\3 3nodding

bluecherry
Vice Captain


PH474

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:33 pm


thanks! I feel at home already. lol. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:12 am


kool i guess j00 15 h0m3 3nodding

neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:59 pm


hullo guys!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:02 pm


hey! so were up to sixteen members now? or is it 17? xd

bluecherry
Vice Captain


.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:03 pm


dunno..i'm so happy! i have a guild now!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:16 pm


haha! yes, thats what I figured when I joined this too xp I had intended to join a guild, but just never could decide on any for the longest time.....

bluecherry
Vice Captain


.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:17 pm


my new obsession is megatokyo mt 'rent are fed up with me speeking l33t
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//