|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:10 pm
I really should be going to bed, even though I'm not going to school tomorrow.
xd
But anyways, do you have certain things that you do before you go to bed ?
I listen to music, and it still takes me hours to fall asleep.
And no posts about fapping ! That's too obvious.
xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:12 pm
I make sure I have an outfit planned out, that everything is in my bag for school and that I have money for food tomorrow. whee *toddles off to bed*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Questionable Investigator
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:12 pm
*gasp* How'd you know!?
<.< >.> *backs out of forum slowly* Going to bed now, G'night. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:37 pm
I work out and take a shower before I go to bed.
Sometimes watch some TV.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:45 pm
I don't really do anything ritualistic before getting in bed. O: Brushing my teeth, maybe?
ooh! I have to lay in bed and think about stuffs in a comfortable position. :3 Mental cleansing or cluttering or something. <3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:38 pm
I usually read for about a half hour or more before falling to sleep. But I have to have my blankets set up a certain way, so i dont kick them all off in my sleep.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:39 pm
I take a shower, and either read, or watch a bit of TV, sometimes both.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|