Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
A most excellent E-Mail my dearest sister sent me. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:22 pm


Enjoy. xd

>FINDING IT HARD TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT...
>
>NOT ANYMORE!!!!
>
>
>HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
>
> 1. She is not a BABE or a CHICK - She is a BREASTED CITIZEN.
>
> 2. She is not EASY - She is HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.
>
> 3. She is not BLONDE - She is a DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.
>
> 4. She has not BEEN AROUND - She is A PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION.
>
> 5. She is not an AIRHEAD - She is REALITY IMPAIRED.
>
> 6. She does not get DRUNK or TIPSY - She gets CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED.
>
> 7. She is not HORNY - She is SEXUALLY FOCUSED.
>
> 8. She does not have BREAST IMPLANTS - She is MEDICALLY ENHANCED.
>
> 9. She does not NAG YOU - She becomes VERBALLY REPETITIVE.
>
> 10. She is not a SLUT - She is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED.
>
> 11. She does not have PREMIER LEAGUE HOOTERS - She is PECTORALLY
>SUPERIOR.
>
> 12. She is not a TWO-BIT SLAPPER - She is a LOW COST SERVICE PROVIDER.
>
>
>
> HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
>
> 1. He does not have a BEER GUT - He has developed a LIQUID STORAGE
>FACILITY.
>
> 2. He is not a BAD DANCER - He is OVERLY CAUCASIAN.
>
> 3. He does not GET LOST - He INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.
>
> 4. He is not BALDING - He is in FOLLICLE REGRESSION.
>
> 5. He is not a CRADLE SNATCHER - He is GENERATIONALLY DIFFERENTIAL.
>
> 6. He does not get FALLING-DOWN DRUNK - He becomes ACCIDENTALLY
>HORIZONTAL.
>
> 7. He does not act like a TOTAL a** - He develops RECTAL CRANIAL
>INVERSION.
>
> 8. He is not a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG - He has SWINE EMPATHY.
>
> 9. He is not afraid of COMMITMENT - He is MONOGAMOUSLY CHALLENGED.
>
> 10 . He is not a WANKER - He is an OWNER OPERATOR.
>
>
>AND JUST TO TOP IT OFF....
>
>Criminals are not criminals anymore - They are Corrective Service Clients.
>
>
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:32 pm


so cool crying

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:37 pm


[ Pat ]
so cool crying

Yep, I'm a owner operator, with a bad case of rectal cranial inversion. xd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:56 pm


hah I wish my sister was this cool xp

lil timmy


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:00 pm


lil timmy
hah I wish my sister was this cool xp

My sister and I have a good relationship, which I blame upon the fourteen year age difference. My theory is, that the closer in age you are to your siblings, the more you hate them. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:03 pm


Krey
My sister and I have a good relationship, which I blame upon the fourteen year age difference. My theory is, that the closer in age you are to your siblings, the more you hate them. sweatdrop

Agreed u_u;

Bronze Alexander
Crew


lil timmy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:06 pm


Krey
lil timmy
hah I wish my sister was this cool xp

My sister and I have a good relationship, which I blame upon the fourteen year age difference. My theory is, that the closer in age you are to your siblings, the more you hate them. sweatdrop
hah I can see that happening. You kind of go thrrough the tough periods of your life at the same time so you tend to stress each other out and such. If they are that much older...they can be kind of like a second parent xp
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:07 pm


[ Pat ]
Krey
My sister and I have a good relationship, which I blame upon the fourteen year age difference. My theory is, that the closer in age you are to your siblings, the more you hate them. sweatdrop

Agreed u_u;

I know, I hate my little brother's guts, but my sister only bothers me on occasion. The constant hugs is really what gets me unnerved. gonk

Krey


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:09 pm


lil timmy
Krey
lil timmy
hah I wish my sister was this cool xp

My sister and I have a good relationship, which I blame upon the fourteen year age difference. My theory is, that the closer in age you are to your siblings, the more you hate them. sweatdrop
hah I can see that happening. You kind of go thrrough the tough periods of your life at the same time so you tend to stress each other out and such. If they are that much older...they can be kind of like a second parent xp

My sister is also the source of my fear of physical contact with others though. Long story short, she loved me too much when I was a baby. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:12 pm


Krey
lil timmy
Krey
lil timmy
hah I wish my sister was this cool xp

My sister and I have a good relationship, which I blame upon the fourteen year age difference. My theory is, that the closer in age you are to your siblings, the more you hate them. sweatdrop
hah I can see that happening. You kind of go thrrough the tough periods of your life at the same time so you tend to stress each other out and such. If they are that much older...they can be kind of like a second parent xp

My sister is also the source of my fear of physical contact with others though. Long story short, she loved me too much when I was a baby. gonk

O.O;;; I will not ask xp

lil timmy


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:14 pm


D: Is all I can say.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:15 pm


lil timmy
Krey
lil timmy
Krey
lil timmy
hah I wish my sister was this cool xp

My sister and I have a good relationship, which I blame upon the fourteen year age difference. My theory is, that the closer in age you are to your siblings, the more you hate them. sweatdrop
hah I can see that happening. You kind of go thrrough the tough periods of your life at the same time so you tend to stress each other out and such. If they are that much older...they can be kind of like a second parent xp

My sister is also the source of my fear of physical contact with others though. Long story short, she loved me too much when I was a baby. gonk

O.O;;; I will not ask xp

gonk

Krey


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:16 pm


DeathByExplosion.
D: Is all I can say.

<_<... >_>
You could've said "p***s" though...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:18 pm


number 2 for the girl one is my favourite xd

lil timmy


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:20 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
D: Is all I can say.

<_<... >_>
You could've said "p***s" though...


p***s. (:
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//