Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I'm sick. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:55 pm


No, not in a metaphorical sense, I'm physically ill. It hurts to move, it hurts to drink, eat, and pelvic thrust. D:
Dayquil is my best friend, and I'm just glad that my nose isn't runny... Yet.
*dies*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:11 pm


So it was YOU who got me sick!
Damn you Krey. gonk

Guess we're sick together eh?

Qwuess


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:14 pm


Eliscard
So it was YOU who got me sick!
Damn you Krey. gonk

Guess we're sick together eh?

Yep, at least I get out of PE today... Geez, if I went to school, I would have died. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:26 pm


Yeah I have already missed two days, I'm going to fall behind, and I hate that.
Even with two heavy doses of nyquil last night, I got no sleep at all.

Qwuess


[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:27 pm


sad feel better soon.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:29 pm


'Cardinator,
I was rolling around all night. First I was cold, then I was hot, then I was cold, then I was hot. I was sweating just a few minutes ago, but not I'm shivering. gonk

DDR,
Thanks, I'm feeling better already, after about seventeen hours of sleep.

By the way, have you ever heard of a game called "Flash Flash Revolution"?

Krey


Qwuess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:33 pm


Everything was waking me up last night, I literally woke up every half hour from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM, then I gave up and just woke up.

Every time my nose ran it woke me up. >.<
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:36 pm


All my senses have been jaded... Except for my hearing, which has actually heighted. So, every little noise hurts my head. D:

Last night, I was half asleep the whole time, which was horrible. I'm a restless sleeper anyway, but last night was just draining. D:

Krey


Jacii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:37 pm


HOMG.

o___________o

*makes chicken soup*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:42 pm


Jacii
HOMG.

o___________o

*makes chicken soup*

whee
Thanks, but I've got taquitos.

Krey


Jacii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:54 pm


NUH.

*forces a spoon of chicken soup down Krey's throat*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:56 pm


Jacii
NUH.

*forces a spoon of chicken soup down Krey's throat*

gonk heart
*swallows her delicious soup by force*

Krey


Jacii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:08 pm


Schmexellent.

whee

<3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:13 pm


No offense, but I feel like I'm gonna vomit. Taquitos and Chicken Noodle just doesn't mix. gonk

Krey


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:20 pm


Holy crap. I've been waking up every hour and I'm sick, too. I have a runny nose and a headache.

>.<'
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//