Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions
Chat Away!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talk
  OK
  Only if you REALLY want me to
View Results

Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:56 am


Lets talk about, well, anything really... biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:16 pm


well, I like vampire movies....

Red_Claudia
Vice Captain


Dark Neo Vamp
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:46 pm


me too what's your favorite?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:26 pm


Is there any vampire movie with Jeff Goldblum in it?

Zirralou


rage_against_the_microwav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:17 pm


Zirralou
Is there any vampire movie with Jeff Goldblum in it?


this is the closest you'll probably get, but it's about frankenstien...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:22 am


dark_neo_vamp
me too what's your favorite?


I would have to say Interview with the Vampire, but I also like some b-movies with vampires. One of the best being Midnight Kiss. This is so funny!! There a vamp who lives in a sewer and he has an alarm clock set to go off at dusk. And get this! He sleeps in a body bag!

Red_Claudia
Vice Captain


Dark Neo Vamp
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:47 am


Red_Claudia
dark_neo_vamp
me too what's your favorite?


I would have to say Interview with the Vampire, but I also like some b-movies with vampires. One of the best being Midnight Kiss. This is so funny!! There a vamp who lives in a sewer and he has an alarm clock set to go off at dusk. And get this! He sleeps in a body bag!

I don't really like my vampire movies to be funny I have seen a few that were comedies and I was like bleh...The Lost Boys is about as farin that diection as I will go
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:56 pm


What other movies do you like?

Jirya
Captain


Subacai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:27 pm


Jirya
What other movies do you like?


I've gotten into Slasher horrors in the last few years. Do Gilbert and Sullivan Musicals with Jon English in them count as movies? OH! And Anime. Lots and lots of anime.

But nothing based on true stories. They're all so depressing and sad. crying
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:33 am


Subacai
Jirya
What other movies do you like?


I've gotten into Slasher horrors in the last few years. Do Gilbert and Sullivan Musicals with Jon English in them count as movies? OH! And Anime. Lots and lots of anime.

But nothing based on true stories. They're all so depressing and sad. crying


I like movies that look dark like event horrizon, dark city, the matrix, things like that.

Any others you guys can think of along those lines?

Dark Neo Vamp
Crew


Jirya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:59 pm


dark_neo_vamp
Subacai
Jirya
What other movies do you like?


I've gotten into Slasher horrors in the last few years. Do Gilbert and Sullivan Musicals with Jon English in them count as movies? OH! And Anime. Lots and lots of anime.

But nothing based on true stories. They're all so depressing and sad. crying


I like movies that look dark like event horrizon, dark city, the matrix, things like that.

Any others you guys can think of along those lines?


13th Floor came out around the same time as The Matrix and is sorta along those lines...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:04 pm


Subacai
Jirya
What other movies do you like?


I've gotten into Slasher horrors in the last few years. Do Gilbert and Sullivan Musicals with Jon English in them count as movies? OH! And Anime. Lots and lots of anime.

But nothing based on true stories. They're all so depressing and sad. crying


Do you still watch Pirates of Penzance? lol...I remember those good ol' times...

I miss watching it now... crying

Jirya
Captain


Subacai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:40 pm


I haven't watched Pirates in a while, but that's mostly because my video player won't rewind anymore. crying

I also have The Mikado on video now. I soooo need DVD copies of these shows. I'm also trying to get my hands on a copy of HMS Pinafore.

And I got to see Pirates of Penzance when they were in town a year or two back. Jon English version! mrgreen

Edit: If you're nice to me, maybe I'll drop both videos around for you to watch sometime. wink Assuming you have a video player, anyway.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:47 am


Jirya
dark_neo_vamp
Subacai
Jirya
What other movies do you like?


I've gotten into Slasher horrors in the last few years. Do Gilbert and Sullivan Musicals with Jon English in them count as movies? OH! And Anime. Lots and lots of anime.

But nothing based on true stories. They're all so depressing and sad. crying


I like movies that look dark like event horrizon, dark city, the matrix, things like that.

Any others you guys can think of along those lines?


13th Floor came out around the same time as The Matrix and is sorta along those lines...


is that the one about those people killing themselves to see whats on the other side and then bringing themselves back but they brought something back with them?

Dark Neo Vamp
Crew


Subacai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:49 pm


dark_neo_vamp, I think you're thinking of Flatliners. Come to think of it, what is Thirteen floors about?
Reply
General Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//