Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
:♥: Lookie! Lookie! :♥: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:19 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I normally don't do these types of tags, I keep to Glass Font and very small elegent tags. However a good freind asked, and this is what came out.

I tried my best.
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:23 pm


Oooh, pretty! surprised

Brilliance


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:25 pm


Brilliance
Oooh, pretty! surprised


4laugh heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:27 pm


It makes me feel all fuzzy surprised heart whee

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:30 pm


How do you do all that? You're a genius! surprised ! I'm so jealous. D:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:31 pm


I have no real clue what I did...This is why I'm not a Tag artist. gonk

L o l l i r 0 t


Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:32 pm


xLollirotAngelx
I have no real clue what I did...This is why I'm not a Tag artist. gonk


It's still beautiful! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:34 pm


Your work is amazing O.O

lil timmy


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:36 pm


exclaim heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:37 pm


redface heart

L o l l i r 0 t


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:39 pm


Your art always has this blurry type feel to it. gonk I still can't manage to do that. >_>; *Maybe is trying to hard, or not hard enough*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:40 pm


Oh that's easy!

Duplicate the image layer. Set top layer of it to Overlay, or Soft Light, or whatever you like the look of over it. Then click back on the original lower layer, and Guassian Blur it. I tend to do it at 3.0.

L o l l i r 0 t


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:43 pm


This all assuming you use Photoshop. Thoguh I think it's the same in Paintshop Pro, I haven't used mine in over a year. xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:53 pm


xLollirotAngelx
Oh that's easy!

Duplicate the image layer. Set top layer of it to Overlay, or Soft Light, or whatever you like the look of over it. Then click back on the original lower layer, and Guassian Blur it. I tend to do it at 3.0.


Fecking awesome. gonk heart *Luffs @ blur*

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:54 pm


whee heart
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//