Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
My mom. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:33 pm


As some of you may or may not know, my mom is incredibly sick. Infact, it would be a miracle if she made it through this year. I decided, I wanted to post a picture of her. Yeah, it has me in it, but it's of her... the woman who raised me, all that good stuff.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:41 pm


cry That was beautiful.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:42 pm


DeathByExplosion.
cry That was beautiful.

3nodding cry
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:43 pm


DeathByExplosion.
cry That was beautiful.


Not really. I could have made it more touching, but I hate getting sentimental.

Sigurd S.
Crew


Jacii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:54 pm


Awwwwww. crying heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:55 pm


Sigurd S.
DeathByExplosion.
cry That was beautiful.


Not really. I could have made it more touching, but I hate getting sentimental.


Yes, but thinking about ever losing a parent gets me all emotional.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:57 pm


when the time comes, don't be sad 'cause se's gone, be happy 'cause she was there.

Good mothers are rare. Take good care of her while you still can.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:35 pm


<3.
Just <3.

Missanu


[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:30 pm


sad
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:32 pm


Which one is your mom? .-.

Broken Telepathy


Broken Telepathy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:42 pm


Which one is your mom? .-.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:44 pm


Pistolwhip Parade
Which one is your mom? .-.

@pistol: >_>;;

That's really sweet, Sigurd.

<333

malapropism life


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:20 pm


I think she's Beautiful. heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:21 pm


Pistolwhip Parade
Which one is your mom? .-.


You're quiet the immature little t**t, you just earned full hate form me. stare

L o l l i r 0 t


Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:28 pm


surprised ! I hope she makes it through...! u_u
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//