Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
The notes of a madman. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:55 pm


It occoured to me, recently, that I have several thoughts, that most would consider... Odd. And possibly offensive. So, it also dawned upon me, that I should write these thoughts down, for the world to see. So, these are my thoughts, and questions of the world. x3

Vegitarians
The thought has crossed my mind several times, why in hell would anyone choose to be a vegitarian? Well, several thoughts as to why followed. Revenge upon vegitables for murdering my father, and raping my mother came across my mind. Also, because I might have an out of body experiance that involves a cow, and a slaughter house... And something about cheese...


My friggin' hair
My hair is longer than most guy's. The even mention of that fact, summons up fan-girls from some sort of a an abyss, where dump trucks unload tons upon tons of yaoi. But, the point is, how long is too long? Knowing myself, if it gets too long, I'll trip over my hair. So, I was thinking... Down to mah a**. Because... Long hair is sexy. D:


If I had a tail...
Sometimes I wonder... If I had a tail... What kind of kinky things would I do with it? Mostly scratch my back, but that hardly counts as kinky, unless you're into that sort of thing...

This was inspired by Deathy <3 ninja

PAT WROTE:
thought of the day
No one can screw your life, for the sole reason that life, being a non-physical concept and entity based only on human perception and muchly biaised by numerous sources on it's origin, goal and purpose, CAN'T BE SCREWED, DAMMIT!

I mean, how the heck are you supposed to apply actions of reproductive or erotc nature on a friggin' idea/concept/psychology/non-real thing?

Gimme a girl, I'll screw her. Gimme a guy, I 'll screw him. Gimme a ******** cow and I'll screw it just for your sick and perversed pleasure (as long as it's wearing rainboots and a blonde wig)

But.I.Won't.Screw.Your.Life.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:16 pm


I have two words for ya.

awes ome. 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:20 pm


'mfg! I actually inspired someone. gonk heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:48 pm


Pat,
Thankye. whee

Deathy,
Aye, so ye did. thanks to you, my insanity is to be released upon the ZEC. domokun heart

Krey


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:23 pm


<_<...>_>
Is the rabid beast known only as "Lag" gone?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:25 pm


Long hair. <3

If it looks spiffy. <333

ihm


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:28 pm


ihm
Long hair. <3

If it looks spiffy. <333

Look in the "Post Yer Pic thread". My hair is there. Check it out.

Oh, and an interesting factoid... Most people (male, or female) find long hair attractive. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:33 pm


Krey
Pat,
Thankye. whee

Deathy,
Aye, so ye did. thanks to you, my insanity is to be released upon the ZEC. domokun heart


Please do so. surprised

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:37 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
Pat,
Thankye. whee

Deathy,
Aye, so ye did. thanks to you, my insanity is to be released upon the ZEC. domokun heart


Please do so. surprised

Will do, *rants and raves and eats a baby or two*
(and by baby, I mean hamburger)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:39 pm


Krey
ihm
Long hair. <3

If it looks spiffy. <333

Look in the "Post Yer Pic thread". My hair is there. Check it out.

Oh, and an interesting factoid... Most people (male, or female) find long hair attractive. 3nodding


*hunted for and found*

<3333333

biggrin DD

ihm


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:40 pm


*adds own thoughts*
thought of the day
No one can screw your life, for the sole reason that life, being a non-physical concept and entity based only on human perception and muchly biaised by numerous sources on it's origin, goal and purpose, CAN'T BE SCREWED, DAMMIT!

I mean, how the heck are you supposed to apply actions of reproductive or erotc nature on a friggin' idea/concept/psychology/non-real thing?

Gimme a girl, I'll screw her. Gimme a guy, I 'll screw him. Gimme a ******** cow and I'll screw it just for your sick and perversed pleasure (as long as it's wearing rainboots and a blonde wig)

But.I.Won't.Screw.Your.Life.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:40 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
Pat,
Thankye. whee

Deathy,
Aye, so ye did. thanks to you, my insanity is to be released upon the ZEC. domokun heart


Please do so. surprised

Will do, *rants and raves and eats a baby or two*
(and by baby, I mean hamburger)


I hadn't a burger for over 2 months. xd

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:40 pm


ihm
Krey
ihm
Long hair. <3

If it looks spiffy. <333

Look in the "Post Yer Pic thread". My hair is there. Check it out.

Oh, and an interesting factoid... Most people (male, or female) find long hair attractive. 3nodding


*hunted for and found*

<3333333

biggrin DD

My friend said that my eye looked red in that one pic. Dx <3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:42 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
Pat,
Thankye. whee

Deathy,
Aye, so ye did. thanks to you, my insanity is to be released upon the ZEC. domokun heart


Please do so. surprised

Will do, *rants and raves and eats a baby or two*
(and by baby, I mean hamburger)


I hadn't a burger for over 2 months. xd

... eek ... BLASPHEMY!

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:43 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
Pat,
Thankye. whee

Deathy,
Aye, so ye did. thanks to you, my insanity is to be released upon the ZEC. domokun heart


Please do so. surprised

Will do, *rants and raves and eats a baby or two*
(and by baby, I mean hamburger)


I hadn't a burger for over 2 months. xd

... eek ... BLASPHEMY!


;o; It's quite sad, really.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//