Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I AM PINK!! THANK YOU Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:15 pm


heart

Indeedy do! I am looking to be pink for a tad, and unfortunately I am a little under the bar on the "g" word.


User Image

^^^^
Proposed Pinkeh outfit =DDDD (subject to change...maybe)

So anyway, I'll be posting what I'm currently going for or whatever and what I still need and who helped me become PINK!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:17 pm


Items Needed to Become The Pink:
(x-means I bought it//\\ o-someone bought it for me)

[o] Fancy pink ribbon- Given by Deathy heart heart surprised
[x] Pink Scarf
[x] Salmon Classroom sneakers
[x] Superstar red tint shades- Given by onecrazysuzie whee heart eek
[x] Red MehTRO with cross shirt- Given by Deathy heart heart heart


Goldy Donators:
E-Card - 105g heart heart

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:17 pm


I buy you pink ribbon. whee

Edit: Or is it called a bow? x.o;
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:18 pm


I would buy you the Scarfie, And bow. But I can't. Questeh for meh Mineh's. So no no spendeh.

Too baddeh. cry

Pancake Genitals


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:19 pm


DeathByExplosion.
I buy you pink ribbon. whee


=O thank you!

Pancake Genitals: Don't worry about it whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:25 pm


UnderworldTorrent
DeathByExplosion.
I buy you pink ribbon. whee


=O thank you!

Pancake Genitals: Don't worry about it whee

cry

Pancake Genitals


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:28 pm


UnderworldTorrent
DeathByExplosion.
I buy you pink ribbon. whee


=O thank you!

Pancake Genitals: Don't worry about it whee


heart You lookin' purdy.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:35 pm


Deathy's man account says: I will buy you teh Red MehTRO with cross shirt. whee And then, I must go help teh smexeh Gengen.

Noxious Wings


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:37 pm


Noxious Wings
Deathy's man account says: I will buy you teh Red MehTRO with cross shirt. whee And then, I must go help teh smexeh Gengen.

eek :confused: cry :hide:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:37 pm


Noxious Wings
Deathy's man account says: I will buy you teh Red MehTRO with cross shirt. whee And then, I must go help teh smexeh Gengen.



:OOOOOOOOOOOOO

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:39 pm


Yes. That was actually me. ;o;!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:41 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Yes. That was actually me. ;o;!

XPPPP

Pancake Genitals


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:42 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Yes. That was actually me. ;o;!

XPPPP


I needa go buy teh shirt, and then I start saving up. I have another quest to help too. xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:44 pm


I'm almost tempted to give you my shades, If I didn't look so plain without them. ;o;

Qwuess


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:47 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Yes. That was actually me. ;o;!

XPPPP


I needa go buy teh shirt, and then I start saving up. I have another quest to help too. xd

heart :luff:

Eli - I was gonna tell you to. xp
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//