Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I ish getting married.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slightly Eccentric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:46 am


Yush, and for those of you who know me, i was wondering if you wanted to come to the wedding? It's only after i have my tail and things.. maybe up to a year.. (( i haven't the faintest )) And we haven't planned it out yet but.. I was just wondering. xd

edit: *points to signature* I'm marrying Janderian

Well.. we have;
UT
Eli
Deathy
Gengen
Pistolwhip?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:49 am


surprised heart

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:53 am


A Gaia marriage? Hrm.

Will there be alchohol?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:55 am


Sigurd S.
A Gaia marriage? Hrm.

Will there be alchohol?


There's a party with alcohol afterwards gonk xd

Slightly Eccentric


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:56 am


Slightly Eccentric
Sigurd S.
A Gaia marriage? Hrm.

Will there be alchohol?


There's a party with alcohol afterwards gonk xd


I'll be 'fashionably late,' then.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:11 am


Sigurd S.
Slightly Eccentric
Sigurd S.
A Gaia marriage? Hrm.

Will there be alchohol?


There's a party with alcohol afterwards gonk xd


I'll be 'fashionably late,' then.


gonk

Slightly Eccentric


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:45 pm


Slightly Eccentric
Yush, and for those of you who know me, i was wondering if you wanted to come to the wedding? It's only after i have my tail and things.. maybe up to a year.. (( i haven't the faintest )) And we haven't planned it out yet but.. I was just wondering. xd

edit: *points to signature* I'm marrying Janderian


My font twin is getting married heart

*goes to investigate*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:49 pm


Should I go?
I'm not sure how well Sen knows me. gonk

Yes I'm calling her Sen now, I like nicknames. x3

Qwuess


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:55 pm


Eliscard
Should I go?
I'm not sure how well Sen knows me. gonk

Yes I'm calling her Sen now, I like nicknames. x3

If Eli go, Gengen go. surprised
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:55 pm


Eliscard
Should I go?
I'm not sure how well Sen knows me. gonk

Yes I'm calling her Sen now, I like nicknames. x3


:3 You could come with me as an accomplice xDDD

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:09 pm


Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
Should I go?
I'm not sure how well Sen knows me. gonk

Yes I'm calling her Sen now, I like nicknames. x3

If Eli go, Gengen go. surprised


If Eli go, then Gengen go. If Gengen go, Deathy go. xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:10 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
Should I go?
I'm not sure how well Sen knows me. gonk

Yes I'm calling her Sen now, I like nicknames. x3

If Eli go, Gengen go. surprised


If Eli go, then Gengen go. If Gengen go, Deathy go. xd

It's like an orgy, One person will go if the others go! surprised

Pancake Genitals


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:14 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
Should I go?
I'm not sure how well Sen knows me. gonk

Yes I'm calling her Sen now, I like nicknames. x3

If Eli go, Gengen go. surprised


If Eli go, then Gengen go. If Gengen go, Deathy go. xd

It's like an orgy, One person will go if the others go! surprised


Phunky. cool
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:26 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
Should I go?
I'm not sure how well Sen knows me. gonk

Yes I'm calling her Sen now, I like nicknames. x3

If Eli go, Gengen go. surprised


If Eli go, then Gengen go. If Gengen go, Deathy go. xd

It's like an orgy, One person will go if the others go! surprised


Phunky. cool

Kinky. 3nodding

Pancake Genitals


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:37 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
Eliscard
Should I go?
I'm not sure how well Sen knows me. gonk

Yes I'm calling her Sen now, I like nicknames. x3

If Eli go, Gengen go. surprised


If Eli go, then Gengen go. If Gengen go, Deathy go. xd

It's like an orgy, One person will go if the others go! surprised


Phunky. cool

Kinky. 3nodding
And I'm at the top of the chain.
Everyone wants a piece of me. x3
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//