Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
SweetBabehJesus Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moo
  cow
View Results

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:30 pm


I just got Vol. 4 tonight. I can't wait to read the Fred-Rin's goodness. <3.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:05 pm


I wish I had any of the megatokyo volumes...

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


gongkat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:13 pm


I must say, I enjoy being able to sit down and read Megatokyo as a book more than sitting infront of my lappy and reading it. I think it is the fact that I don't have to wait for the browser to load. ^^;;
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:26 pm


3nodding im halfway through vol3 now^^

im still too cheap to get vol4 though sweatdrop

bazookai_k


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:57 pm


whee I like having it on the computer as much as waiting for it to load sucks though. The forced spreading out of time between pages keeps me from blowing through it all so fast and then being like "well....now what?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:03 pm


bluecherry
whee I like having it on the computer as much as waiting for it to load sucks though. The forced spreading out of time between pages keeps me from blowing through it all so fast and then being like "well....now what?"


ah true...seeing the DPDs in colour was always a highlight for me. But i barely ever have time to read it on the net though sweatdrop

Sidenote: My Miho bracelet arrived today^^ awesomness whee heart

bazookai_k


meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:54 pm


I got my MT vol. 4 a while back too. If you liked Fred's 'Haibane Renmei'
homage, there's plenty more in this comic smile (must not spoil...must not
spoil!). It's still awesome smile (and wow, I thought chapter six would look
great printed and it does, it's some of Fred's best work in the series so
far heart ). So much great art is packed into this. I'm a very happy
fangirl 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:24 am


gongkat
I must say, I enjoy being able to sit down and read Megatokyo as a book more than sitting infront of my lappy and reading it. I think it is the fact that I don't have to wait for the browser to load. ^^;;
I totally agree whee

Digital_Attraction


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:51 am


The colored DPDs probably would be nice....I shall have to go invade a book stare to look at them. whee
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:03 pm


i do get to barrow it right when your done honey??

.~Lu Bunny~.


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:18 am


there's honey? where?! surprised *runs to get some french fries to eat with honey*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:28 pm


Mmmm.. tea with honey...

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:12 pm


Lu, yersh you do! You could have gotten it today if you'd just asked. Didja read #3 yet?

Blue and Mil, I looovveee tea with honey. And maybe a little lemon!<3<3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:50 am


*looks at her cup of ice tea beside her* stare .....................*puts honey in*

bluecherry
Vice Captain


.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:52 am


Lol...>> -sneakly puts some lemon in it-
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//