Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Hooray for me! I'm a bad influence! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People are nuts?
  Yes of course they are.
View Results

OliviaOblivia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:05 pm


Alright! I just found out the my friends mom used me and my husband as examples today. She told my friend that he couldn't have a girlfriend (he's 19!) and pointed to me and my husband as examples. We're not in college and she want's him to concentrate on his studies I guess. But she and three other friends parernts also were/are convinced that I was pregnant when we got married. We eloped (long story), so naturally as soon as we got back we were the evil ones. It's been nearly a year now, and the speculation is still going on. I am wondering how long they think a preganancy lasts? I should have theoretically popped the little bugger out a long time ago. We had two friends parents threaten to kick them out of the house if they came to visit us in our new house. Is pregnancy contagious or something? Oh no, you can't come over my house, you might catch a pregnancy!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:12 pm


Wow neato... I wish I was a bad influence..... on people around my age... not just kids younger than me...

But that is cool.. I bet the story is a funny one.... I partially agree though... not because your friend should concentrate on his studies. It is because unless he finds someone who holds a similar career interest as him chances are he will end up leaving the person... a normal thing... or giving up his dreams... or I am just crazy because of my lack of experience in relationships.. what with the whole 0 I have had.

But I need to find a way to be a bad influence... we should figure out many ways to be bad influences.... whee

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:29 pm


If you want them to shove it, maybe you could carry a pregnancy test around and next time you see them INSIST you take it RIGHTTHEN. Or, throw some molasses and ketchup and in a jar, swish it around, and show it to them and say you had an abortion.

Or just keep being a bad influence. That's fun too. mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:19 pm


Either these people are really dumb, they're using this as an excuse to hate you for some other reason, or both.

Indigo Dagger


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:41 am


sybex Shark
If you want them to shove it, maybe you could carry a pregnancy test around and next time you see them INSIST you take it RIGHTTHEN. Or, throw some molasses and ketchup and in a jar, swish it around, and show it to them and say you had an abortion.

Or just keep being a bad influence. That's fun too. mrgreen
But but... molasses and ketchup are good crying don't ruin the tastey
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:00 pm


rofl parents really can be idiots. "no! you can't date people! it will cause you to run away and quit school because everybody who dates is like what we've decided these two people here are like (reguardless of the facts) and as our kid we rule you fo' evah and evah so you must do as we say! mad " They're even ignoring errors in time span because doing so is more convienient for their paranoia. Gotta love parents and their irrationality and collectivist steriotyping huh?! --oh wait, no we don't mrgreen

bluecherry


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:21 am


bluecherry
rofl parents really can be idiots. "no! you can't date people! it will cause you to run away and quit school because everybody who dates is like what we've decided these two people here are like (reguardless of the facts) and as our kid we rule you fo' evah and evah so you must do as we say! mad " They're even ignoring errors in time span because doing so is more convienient for their paranoia. Gotta love parents and their irrationality and collectivist steriotyping huh?! --oh wait, no we don't mrgreen
mrgreen So it all works out? xp
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:40 pm


Indigo Dagger
Either these people are really dumb, they're using this as an excuse to hate you for some other reason, or both.


She hates me, and my husband, I think. Before we got married we were going to move in together and she showed up at his house and pulled me outside to lecture me about why it was a bad idea. I've only talked to her about 3 times, but she goes with her son everywhere on their moped. It's creepy how when he comes over for a visit she just pops by out of nowhere.

OliviaOblivia


haru in a can

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:05 pm


That's kinda creepy...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:41 am


OliviaOblivia
Indigo Dagger
Either these people are really dumb, they're using this as an excuse to hate you for some other reason, or both.


She hates me, and my husband, I think. Before we got married we were going to move in together and she showed up at his house and pulled me outside to lecture me about why it was a bad idea. I've only talked to her about 3 times, but she goes with her son everywhere on their moped. It's creepy how when he comes over for a visit she just pops by out of nowhere.
That really bites... when the family shows up with no warning...

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


OliviaOblivia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:20 am


Yeah, it is creepy, and yeah it bites that my adult friends mom feels the compulsive need to find her son wherever he goes, especially when he's at my house.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:37 pm


OliviaOblivia
Yeah, it is creepy, and yeah it bites that my adult friends mom feels the compulsive need to find her son wherever he goes, especially when he's at my house.
God I am sorry for him. I hope that he finds a better way to hide... it is sad when the parents cannot let their kid go.....

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:53 am


This lady needs an intervention. She's got what I call the universal eternal mom syndrome. She thinks she's EVERYBODY'S mom and will never aknowlege ANYBODY is old enough to make their own decisions and run their own lives.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:23 am


bluecherry
This lady needs an intervention. She's got what I call the universal eternal mom syndrome. She thinks she's EVERYBODY'S mom and will never aknowlege ANYBODY is old enough to make their own decisions and run their own lives.
Hey I have seen that too..... I think they only way to fix it is to kill her.... twisted Any takers?

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:09 am


OH! OH! Can I use the flamethrower?
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//