Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 1) Writers' Corner
Feedback Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1,2...
  3
View Results

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:10 pm


This is the place to give constructive crticism, complements, and ask questions. Heck you can even request for an author to make a sequal or something. If you make fun of a persons writing or flame you will be put on watch* or banned depending on the severity of the offence. Try your best to tell an author what you like about their work when telling them what they need to work on. Have fun, be nice, and give advice.

*Like probation. Who ever puts you on it will PM you and then PM the rest of the MODs.

~Tsume Grey.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:32 pm


Wowwie! I sure loved the story you wrote in your post, Tsume! mrgreen it was spiffy!

Dezy-X29
Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:31 pm


I know.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:17 pm


Seriously Grey- Those three poems were really good! I give joo kudos if this were myspace, but for now you'll have to do with some cheese cheese_whine

Dezy-X29
Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:23 pm


That poem was really deep Dezi. It's actually kind of depressing...in a good way I guess. Have a llama -> dramallama
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:17 pm


woo yeah. I guess that's what I was aiming for? O_O Im not a very poetic person, lol. Have a nerd emo

Dezy-X29
Captain


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:08 am


Alright so yeah in the second story post you use the word severe way too much... but yeah it's awesome balh
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:12 pm


As always funny stuff Mixy.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Dezy-X29
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:47 pm


I really do like waffles. They smell nice.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:45 pm


i bet you do... and of coarse who would expect anything less hmmm

Mixy Lang
Crew


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:24 am


I like you glasses Mixy. "I didn't mean to make her mad. I just wanted to piss her off."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:24 am


You are an awesome songwritter. I wish I could compose music like that. I'll have to play that out on my guitar to be able to hear it. Too bad I only read tabs.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:45 am


Dezi as always you stuff is amazing. I would love to see a contiouation of the first one and the last on I can't wait for the second chapter.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:50 pm


Tsume Grey
You are an awesome songwritter. I wish I could compose music like that. I'll have to play that out on my guitar to be able to hear it. Too bad I only read tabs.
I will post a guitar tab for you. I originally wrote it for bass, but it'll work on guitar too. Work around with it untill you get the timing right. Or your own interpretation of the timing.

Mr.Navar


Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:42 pm


If you want to see another guitar tab, check out my journal.
Reply
1) Writers' Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//