Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Xie draws. :o For free? Of course! =) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:54 pm


User Image

Okay, I organized my thread. Yes, this art is free. So take advantage of it before I start charging. I enjoy tips, but I'd rather you just say thank you, that's enough for me.

Constructive Critisism is Appreciated.

Note: Due to school, my drawing time gets eaten up quite often. So if I've promised to draw you, and I take awhile, please be patient.

Soft Colourful Style [PNG Format]
1. elixie

To be discovered... xD [JPG Format]

Sketched [B&W Format]
Not until I get my scanner working.

One Color Style [GIF Format]
1. Missanu
2. Eliscard
3. Chloe
4. Krey
5. DeathByExplosion.
6. Teh Paige
7. Gisle
8. [ Pat ]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:01 pm


NINE people!
My hero! <3.

Missanu


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:03 pm


Missanu
NINE people!
My hero! <3.
Your av is fun to draw. heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:10 pm


elixie
Missanu
NINE people!
My hero! <3.
Your av is fun to draw. heart

Thanks!
*looks up*
XD...I didn't ask even! But I'm not stopping you either! XXD <3.

Missanu


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:10 pm


surprised Golly gee! That sure is nice of you!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:11 pm


Free art is always nice, and being from you makes it all the sweeter. xd

Qwuess


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:13 pm


Eliscard
Free art is always nice, and being from you makes it all the sweeter. xd
But it's crappy art! xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:15 pm


elixie
Eliscard
Free art is always nice, and being from you makes it all the sweeter. xd
But it's crappy art! xd

I don't care, it's still from you. domokun
And besides, I'm trying to collect art for my sig, and when randosig is up again I'll show it all off. heart

Please?
I'll lurve you forever. heart gonk

Qwuess


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:55 pm


Eliscard
elixie
Eliscard
Free art is always nice, and being from you makes it all the sweeter. xd
But it's crappy art! xd

I don't care, it's still from you. domokun
And besides, I'm trying to collect art for my sig, and when randosig is up again I'll show it all off. heart

Please?
I'll lurve you forever. heart gonk
xD Fine, but guys are a LOT harder to draw so if it's fugly, it's not my fault. gonk .
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:58 pm


elixie
Eliscard
xD Fine, but guys are a LOT harder to draw so if it's fugly, it's not my fault. gonk .

You know I'm going to luff it. heart
I'm going to have to worship you know. xd

Qwuess


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:02 pm


God. I wish I was a guy.

I bet if I were guys wouldn't be so hard to draw.

And guys look at chicks all the time.

So I'd know how to draw them too. xd

Damn that "sunbar"

I bet you anything it was packed with sugar.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:04 pm


So..how's everyone?

Ebisumaru


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:05 pm


Ebisumaru
So..how's everyone?

Good, thanks =D

You?
[idrewyoubtw.imginmythread.2cdpage]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:07 pm


Lutie-Loo
Ebisumaru
So..how's everyone?

Good, thanks =D

You?
[idrewyoubtw.imginmythread.2cdpage]

Hodamn I love you heart

I'm good..school is in four days for me sad

Ebisumaru


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:09 pm


Ebisumaru

Hodamn I love you heart

I'm good..school is in four days for me sad

Yus; me too. gonk
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//