Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
++Vis Kei Jrock and the Fashion++

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GothicLolita

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:58 pm


If you love Jrock you must agree you also love the clothes I would like to chat with others that dress up or love the clothes... (I dress everyday in gothic lolita but I also am found of Lolita as well and when I'm in the mood a Vis nightmare look is lovely)

P.S DO NOT post if you are going to be rude about things and please do not be a scary Otaku thank you
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:44 pm


I love the Harajuku style (even BEFORE Gewn Stefani made it popular.. I mean, way to leech of another culture... sheesh) anyway, so yes, I do love "Jrock" style.. lol I also love to cosplay.. but that's slightly different.. ^__^

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:51 pm


lol @ this thread.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:59 pm



I enjoy the 'normal' look.
To me, the makeup/clothing is not the point of the music.


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:03 pm


Somebody just failed the entire basis of this guild.

Music plzkthxbai.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//