Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
A sign of fandom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


i know everything

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:50 pm


I found this discussion fun on BBR.... so I'm going to post it here.
If anyone would like to cross post this elsewhere, you may twisted

I know nothing.
http://masamania.com/masha/101-150/113/index.htm

You should read every link I offer to you and consider what it means. She does it as part of her fandom.

Discuss.

NOW.


I know everything

I find this REALLY amusing.

Everyone seems to be saying
"HOW CAN THEY THINK THAT'S COOL!? It's not cool!"
and looking down on these people.

yet. no one seems to look down on kyo. and in fact, a lot of people find him cool for all his antics on stage.

So. This is cool?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

isn't it the same thing as this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


We also pointed out that these girls are sitting on the 'cosplay bridge' in Harajuku. Meaning that they are jrock fans.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:16 pm


I don't look down at people who do that. I think it's sad.

Don Prawn


Mikan

Rainbow Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:23 pm


Tsukasaa
I don't look down at people who do that. I think it's sad.

I think it's scary. sad But was she driven to do it because her idols do it, or is she really crying out for help?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:32 pm


Mikan
Tsukasaa
I don't look down at people who do that. I think it's sad.

I think it's scary. sad But was she driven to do it because her idols do it, or is she really crying out for help?


I think it would be both.
No matter what the reason is, I think the person would need help.
For me it's a very difficult thing to do. So whatever it is that could bring them to do it.... 0_o Yeah.....

Don Prawn


Yukimi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:42 pm


Tsukasaa
Mikan
Tsukasaa
I don't look down at people who do that. I think it's sad.

I think it's scary. sad But was she driven to do it because her idols do it, or is she really crying out for help?


I think it would be both.
No matter what the reason is, I think the person would need help.
For me it's a very difficult thing to do. So whatever it is that could bring them to do it.... 0_o Yeah.....


mm.. i could care less about that. it's their choice to do what they wish. i mean, as people, we basically get influenced by everything we see.

my thought on the matter? the girl is a freakin' idiot. damaging herself like that. scream mmm.... letsee.. so no one will go "what if it was a person you really cared about?", i will answer that question. well, i'd give them my opinion and hope they stop. if all comes to worst, i'll bind them down and pound the sense into them. *pif* violence can do so many things. now. when i say pound, i mean lecture for 5 hours nonstop.

mm... and kyo is an idiot too. o_o; i will not omit the higher ranking person!! scream
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:48 pm


I have a question. Are Kyo's scars from cutting himself onstage? Or is it one of his hobbies.

Ya know, I used to have a friend who would burn herself with a lighter. crying

Busty Biohazard


Don Prawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:49 pm


Yukimi
Tsukasaa
Mikan
Tsukasaa
I don't look down at people who do that. I think it's sad.

I think it's scary. sad But was she driven to do it because her idols do it, or is she really crying out for help?


I think it would be both.
No matter what the reason is, I think the person would need help.
For me it's a very difficult thing to do. So whatever it is that could bring them to do it.... 0_o Yeah.....


mm.. i could care less about that. it's their choice to do what they wish. i mean, as people, we basically get influenced by everything we see.

my thought on the matter? the girl is a freakin' idiot. damaging herself like that. scream mmm.... letsee.. so no one will go "what if it was a person you really cared about?", i will answer that question. well, i'd give them my opinion and hope they stop. if all comes to worst, i'll bind them down and pound the sense into them. *pif* violence can do so many things. now. when i say pound, i mean lecture for 5 hours nonstop.

mm... and kyo is an idiot too. o_o; i will not omit the higher ranking person!! scream


Yeah, most of the people seem to just not care or do it more when you try to talk to them about it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:52 pm


Comparing the pictures I'd say that girl is way more hardcore than Kyo. 3nodding

Busty Biohazard


Yukimi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:53 pm


...or is it the fancy studio lighting that's omitting the rest of the scars??? o____O;
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:57 pm


Busty Biohazard
I have a question. Are Kyo's scars from cutting himself onstage? Or is it one of his hobbies.

Ya know, I used to have a friend who would burn herself with a lighter. crying


I've only seen him scratch himself onstage. I haven't seen him take a knife up there or something...? Though you can make some pretty deep cuts with just your nails. I don't know 0_0 I haven't seen a lot of their newer lives though.

When I was a really little kid; I used to rip out my hair and I tried to rip my skin off. I don't know why gonk I have dreams about stuff like that now.

Don Prawn


Paradigm of Humanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:59 pm


I honestly think that Kyo just does it for the shock value. If people want to imitate that, I say it's their choice to do whatever they want with their bodies. I've never understood why people are so against self-mutilation, but I don't really know much about that subject in the first place so I suppose I'm not the best person to speak with about that.
But I seriously don't think it's that big of a deal.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:02 pm


I can't really come to a conclusion about this stuff when I really think about. Sometimes I think it's wrong. Sometimes I think "who cares?" neutral

Don Prawn


Yukimi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:05 pm


mm.... in situations like these, you don't really know what to think. >.O i just try to stick with my own opinion.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:08 pm


Yukimi
mm.... in situations like these, you don't really know what to think. >.O i just try to stick with my own opinion.


I'm too indecisive to have to just one opinion. gonk

Don Prawn


Yukimi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:15 pm


Tsukasaa
Yukimi
mm.... in situations like these, you don't really know what to think. >.O i just try to stick with my own opinion.


I'm too indecisive to have to just one opinion. gonk


mm... you're gonna hafta make a decision sometime in life. sweatdrop
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//